I'm a having a color coding problem

lopp231

Reaction score
I read the color code tutorial and thought it was really cool! I figured out of all the basics of color coding words on the WorldEdit. I downloaded a program from www.wc3sear.ch , and it works fine for solid colors. Than I tried to using the blending feature, witch is where I encountered a problem.

I wanted to trying bleding on something simple, changing the Paladin's 'Holy Light' to something that looked more like this:Holy
Light you know, like from Light blue-to Light yellow, when I changed the text in object ediotor, and put some units on the map I tested it. It got messed up it looked like this - HolyLighCCEinstead the letters used to make it CCE where in the color, and there was no T. I checked mhttp://www.thehelper.net/forums/newthread.php#
Decrease Sizey code and everything looked right, I switched to solid, witch worked, and must of tryped 3 differint times with differint blends just in case I made a mistake. Please help me figure out what I did wrong.

Mr Zero

Junior Regular (Got the T-shirt)
Reaction score
1. Offtopic: Can you have to long name, like: |cffffcc00G|r|cffffcc00G|r|cffffcc00G|r|cffffcc00G|r|cffffcc00G|r|cffffcc00G|r

2. Are you total sure you have the right code and ended it? Just so the code isn't ending on |cffffcc00h and not have the |r at last?

lopp231

Reaction score
The first time I didn't end my code, with |R, and I got the same effect, the other times I had |R and nothing changed. I'm not sure if there's a limit of characters you can have, maybe that's the problem. =/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.