Insipration

Capndrs

Reaction score
Hi people!
Ok first I have an optional tid-bit.

Has anyone ever played the game Zelda: Twilight Princess? Well if you haven't you should and if you have...
Does anyone know where i could obtain a "Zora" model? Or a Goron model. If not, if anyone is absolutely amazing, could you make one for me? I'll add pics, but just google, Goron or zora and you'l find something like the ones I'll show you.

Secondly. I'll add a pic, but is anyone good at making loading screens? I need a Zelda-ish loading screen:
Doesn't have to have the individual loading progress, I'll add a picture to get you started, but your free to do whatever you want! Just add a title of "The Legend of Zelda: Ripped Worlds" and your free to add your name as well!

Now, I'm done with the artist required ones.

I am working with a friend to make a awesome zelda multiplayer, dungeon map, which I hope will be amazing. But I need some inspiration for a couple of dungeons, and their names. So, if your wanna give a word, go ahead.

I still need:
A Goron-dungeon, it is built into the death mountain, but i want it to be creative, not just a dodongo cavern or anything...

A dungeon based off of the goddess Din: Definatly a name for this one! I plan to have it built in the Sacred Realm in a temple covered in flames

A dungeon built off of the goddess Nayru: Just like Din's but in a under water!

A dungeon built off of the goddess fayore (speell check lawls): Just like the other two but in the clouds.

I appreciate any help and will add your name in some form of credits. Loading screen text, etc.

Thanks,
Capndrs

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.