Item Abilities to Stack

Kosire

Reaction score
what thing in the Item ability editor lets you know if that item ability will stack if heros have multiple copies of it?

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Well, as far as I'm concerened, the things that would stack would be.

Bonus armor, life, regen, mana, str, int, agi, etc.

The other abilities won't just stack like magic resistance. Though I guess it would if you base it off from another ability..... Press CTRL+D the ID would tell you, if you happen to have 2 of it for your items, it won't probably stack. And orbs don't.....

naughty

Reaction score
there is no such thing mate..orb based abilities don't stack, also the spells that leave a buff don't stack.. all the others stack. Ex. Orb of corruption don't stack cos it leaves a buff and is an orb ability. Ex. Drunken Haze don't stack cos it leaves a buff. Ex. Critical strike will stuck, armor bonus will stuck, auras will stack etc.

FhelZone

Reaction score
I think he means how items would stack, like for example 2 bashers in DOTA.

Kosire

Reaction score
To try to clear up confusion. The weapons in my game have a damage bonus and attack speed bonus. Id obviously like the damage to stack, but not the attack speed, does the gloves of haste ability stack?

FhelZone

Reaction score
Does not I guess.... I'm actually not sure.....

naughty

Reaction score
yes it does stack..and i don't think there is anything u can do to make it not stuck. About movement speed there is in gameplay constants to make stuck or not stuck but attack speed i dunno

FhelZone

Reaction score
DOTA successfully made the gloves of haste not to stack with each other..... I guess it has triggers that adds an item ability to the hero when it wears the item.

TheWarcraft

Reaction score
DOTA successfully made the gloves of haste not to stack with each other..... I guess it has triggers that adds an item ability to the hero when it wears the item.
I know this is off topic but......... GLOVES OF HASTE DONT STACK IN DOTA?? where did you learn that?

jwallstone

Reaction score
I do believe there is a gameply constant to turn of stacking of attack speed increases. I was looking through there recently.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.