Item Issue

Capndrs

Reaction score
K.
So quick question. I'm making a map and it requires certain items to go to certain slots. So for example:
(Inventory)

Whenever you pick up a Purchasable item i need it to go to slot 1, Charged to slot 2, etc.

So at the beginning when you have no items, the game creates holders for you, which are items. My promblem is this: I can't get it to work. Heres my trigger:

Trigger:
  • Items
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Item-class of (Item carried by (Triggering Unit) in slot 6)) Equal to Permanent
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Drop (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 1) from (Triggering unit)
          • Hero - Drop (Item being manipulated) from (Triggering unit)
          • Hero - Give (Item being manipulated) to (Triggering unit)
        • Else - Actions

It always ends up crahing the game, im not suprised, but i dont know what to do, unless theres a [Move item carried by hero from slot _ to slot _] I'm lost.

Help is needed.
Thanks.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Infinate loop. When you give the item back to the unit it runs the trigger again.
Make a boolean and set it to false before you give the item back to the hero and then set it back to true after. And put in the conditions if boolean equal to true

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.