Item Purchased / Shop Sharing

CaptainJack

Reaction score
When using this ability I have the slight problem of detecting when the shop sells the item. As for specifics, the only thing that I wished to achieve by using the Shop Sharing was so that enemy units would not be able to purchase the items while in an opponents base. Then while this is active the item drops directly to the ground upon purchase, which is what I want. But now I just need a way to detect what player is the one purchasing the item. Does anyone know a good way to do this?

CaptainJack

Reaction score
No, I want to be able to detect who bought the item with Shop Sharing. The opponent already can't purchase items.

CaptainJack

Reaction score
The problem is I can't find an event in which will detect the purchasing of an item. I need to be able to tell who bought it, so that I can relocate the item based on that.

blooman

Reaction score
Untitled Trigger 002
Events
Unit - A unit Sells an item (from shop)
Conditions
Actions
Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Owner of (Buying unit))) + (bought a + (Name of (Sold Item))))
try that
change the Display to (all players) to w/e u want

CaptainJack

Reaction score
You act like I haven't tried that already. I said in the first post, that Shop Sharing doesn't trigger that event.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.