Item/Skill Up Quantity Numbers - is there a way to manual implement these?

Kitt

Reaction score
Whenever a hero has skills points to spend, or if an item has charges or quantities, a small number will appear in the lower right hand corner of the respective icon indicating "how much" of that thing you have.

What I would like to do is manual adjust this number via triggers. For example, I want to be able to put this number on any icon (such as a skill). My guess is that WCIII manually renders these numbers (and so there is no .blp for each such number). If this is the case, wouldn't it be possible to "force" render them with triggers (most likely JASS)?

What I know that I CAN do is create a different image with each different number in the corner, and just make a ton of copies of said ability, then change the ability with triggers - but this is extremely unwieldy and a ton of grunt work, not to mention that the numbers can only go as high as I have images for them.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Mew?

Kitt

Reaction score
Code:
Hero - Modify unspent skill points of (Last created unit): Add 1 points

Sadly this will only work in one specific situation: Skill points. What I'm looking to do is to add those numbers on other icons; mostly in this case I want to put it on a skill in order to visually keep track of "charges".

Thanks for the help thus far though. Anyone have any other ideas?

Mew.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.