Items? O.o

xLinksx

Reaction score
I think it's kinda too soon for me to post again. But my last answer got answered...so why not post another question? lol.

Anyway, it's about items and items shops. I'm currently trying to figure out a way to edit items so that they would do things that would appeal to their purpose. But my question is, how do I make a certain custom vendor sell this certain item? Is it in the Doodads or something?

Finestdeath

Reaction score
First, make your custom item (or edit an existing one). Then, create a unit and make it a building (or even better, use an existing one). Then, under Items Sold, put in your custom or edited item. And you are done! =D

millz-

Reaction score
Shops are under Units in the Object Editor. You can browse to Neutral Passive -> Buildings and choose 1 of the shops, right click, create a custom unit from it and use it as your own shop in your map. And yes, tavern that sells heroes are also considered as shops. Next, with your custom shop made, you can scroll down on the right side, and go to the list of sold items and edit whatever you want to be sold it in, or not. And finally place the shop in your map.

xLinksx

Reaction score
Great!

I got it now! But i'm interested in this 'make units into buildings' thing. How do you do that?

avalya

Reaction score
Under the 'Is A Building' in the object editor, units are obviously set to False while building are True.

xLinksx

Reaction score
:d

That is sooo COOL!!

Sorry. I'm kinda geeking out. This is exciting stuff for me o_O

Thaank yoou!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.