Tutorial Jack Almighty's WE Tutorials

kungfuturte0

Reaction score
Hi there! ;)

I've recieved so much help from these forums and now im returning the favour. I hope that these tutorials (well one for now) will allow you to learn more about triggers in specific games. The first tutorial looks at TD's and how they work. If you find them helpful in applying them to your maps then i'll look into other tutorials for other popular games on Wacraft III. Please leave critical feedback here or [email protected]. Thanks!

Tutorial #1 - Creating a TD

Download the .PDF attachment and hopefully the tutorial will show you all the basics, leading on to the harder stuff. Some of it may have mistakes, errors or may miss out something. Ill do my best to re-check it but if you could leave any suggestions/improvements ill be happy to imply them ASAP. Note: This tutorial will show you a simple TD that is a draft/test map. Hence it is not made to be an actualy playable map that will wow anyone. You need to add your own ideas, add more waves and more players if you want to do that. Good luck and hopefully this will help you!

Tutorial #2 - Coming Soon?

Depending on whether you found the first tutorial helpful, I will create another tutorial for a popular game. This will potentially depending on a poll. More details in a week or two but it will be for such games as DOTA, Footman Wars, Mazes etc. Thanks!

Attachments

• JA's Tutorial #1.zip
    531 KB · Views: 227

CysticCraze

Reaction score
Very useful thank you. Alot of reading to do, so i opened the map and got a better understand. (Map was more helpfull than pages) :) thanks +rep

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but tutorials should only be posted directly in text and not in attachment files, because of technical reasons we cannot link the tutorial to the WET site if it is attached.

Second, do not post unfinished work as submissions. :)

Thanks anyways for your submissions, but consider those points before re-submitting!

kungfuturte0

Reaction score
I'm sorry but tutorials should only be posted directly in text and not in attachment files, because of technical reasons we cannot link the tutorial to the WET site if it is attached.

Second, do not post unfinished work as submissions. :)

Thanks anyways for your submissions, but consider those points before re-submitting!

Ahh, shoulda read the rules etc first, my bad :eek:

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Why does the .pdf contain 1:1 segments from the tutorial I posted here?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.