Keeping information over campaign chapters

Evoroth

Reaction score
Hi. Is it possible to save information from one map in a champaign, and use it in a later map/chapter/scenario? Such as heroes, dialouge answers, resourses, and such?

zoll3

Reaction score
Hmm im not sure i completely understand ur problem but as i see this is what you can do:

If u got the map where you wanna save the stuff on . then when u save the map on your computer , then u can just copy it , and then load your new map and paste it ...

Evoroth

Reaction score
I mean, when you play the game. Sorry for being fuzzy.

For example, when you play scenario/chapter 1 in a campaign, you have a Paladin, and during the mission he gets experience, levels, abilities, items, and uses tomes. I want the hero to keep this stuff and attributes to chapter/scenario 2, but I havn't found any way to save information in map 1 (information about the hero's items and abilities) and use it in map 2 (so you basically continue with the same hero). Someone should know if this is possible or not...

Demi666

Reaction score
Hi. Is it possible to save information from one map in a champaign, and use it in a later map/chapter/scenario? Such as heroes, dialouge answers, resourses, and such?

yes it is, but you cant do it online i think, except in a save/load trigger

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.