KeyBoard Movement

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
MeRcChRiS said:
its like a tank arena thingy and i dont know how to do a multiboard for 12 people i think

if its for whos in the lead, then you only need a leaderboard... and btw i tested the map, it looks cool =D you just need to connect the camera to the units :)

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Im almost done (update on GO Karts) :D
Workin on multi player keyboard movement now.

Reaction score
Ok Thx alot dude your the best o and u can put ur name in credits too ok since ur a great helper and ill give u a rep point for helping me out alot :D

Reaction score
umm its not done but ill see what i can do later whene its finished...or maybe now that i got a negative rep im not so sure about it cause someone could of warned me :mad:

Reaction score
I am really sorry to double post and plz forgive me, but mase hows it going on the map. i had to dp because i dont know anyother way for him to see this cause then it counts as a new reply so i thought this could get the message threw to him and im really sorry :D

Sargon

Reaction score
MeRcChRiS said:
I am really sorry to double post and plz forgive me, but mase hows it going on the map. i had to dp because i dont know anyother way for him to see this cause then it counts as a new reply so i thought this could get the message threw to him and im really sorry :D

Umm...we don't care about double-posting THAT much. Just don't do it unless you obivously have a reason, and you will be fine. In that case, you obviously had a reason.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Sargon said:
Umm...we don't care about double-posting THAT much. Just don't do it unless you obivously have a reason, and you will be fine. In that case, you obviously had a reason.

Whatch out for those "wannabe Mods" that will -rep you to try to get ppl to like them :eek: they dont know how to use the rep system, and you will most likly get -rep'ed at least once :eek:

Reaction score
lol ive got 2 negative reps on the same thing right now for double posting for a reason. lol thats just plain crazy :(
hey how do u report and have a person get a negative rep?

Sargon

Reaction score
MeRcChRiS said:
lol ive got 2 negative reps on the same thing right now for double posting for a reason. lol thats just plain crazy :(
hey how do u report and have a person get a negative rep?

If you really care about it that much, PM The Helper or another admin and ask for the rep to be removed.

But really, it's just rep. Work it off. You'll be fine.

Also, a message to the rest of you: The job of the moderators is to moderate. You all are not moderators. We can enforce the rules just fine. I don't mind if you occasionally drop in a "oh, and by the way, don't double post, it's against the forum rules," but recently I've been seeing some people (you know who you are) getting WAY too zealous about it. If any of you think that you'll get some sort of brownie points for being a pain in the ass about the most minor rule this forum has, well, you won't. In fact, it's just really annoying.

Finally, a clarification to my first post: The "we" I was refering to was the forum staff.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Sargon said:
If you really care about it that much, PM The Helper or another admin and ask for the rep to be removed.

But really, it's just rep. Work it off. You'll be fine.

Also, a message to the rest of you: The job of the moderators is to moderate. You all are not moderators. We can enforce the rules just fine. I don't mind if you occasionally drop in a "oh, and by the way, don't double post, it's against the forum rules," but recently I've been seeing some people (you know who you are) getting WAY too zealous about it. If any of you think that you'll get some sort of brownie points for being a pain in the ass about the most minor rule this forum has, well, you won't. In fact, it's just really annoying.

I found the best quote today: Spam is the second most-hated thing by me on this site, only behind downrating.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.