Leaderboard to Multiboard

sheep

Reaction score
Leaderbord can be used to show custom values. like "kills" and other integer.. I whant to make somthing like this just in form of a multibord.

I am gona use it for resources and every player have to get there own multibord with diffrence integer (in form of fx. stone)..

I need a little help here.. I cant get around this my self I need help.. so plz..

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
i dont understand do you want a multiboard??? a leaderboard can only show a players name and one variable for the players name.

if you do a multiboard you can show amny variables

sheep

Reaction score
if you do a multiboard you can show amny variables
and that is what I wahnt it to do..
but the multibord have tp be privete.. if you know what I meen..

sheep

Reaction score
But i dont understand it...

Code:
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)      Loop - Actions          Custom script:   if(ConvertedPlayer(GetForLoopIndexA()) == GetLocalPlayer()) then          Multiboard - Show udg_Multiboard[GetForLoopIndexA()]          Custom script:   endif
is it an aktion or where do i put it..

and where in the trigger do i set what multibord i am using and what diffrence intiger i am using (the point is that there is somthing diffrence in eatch multibord)(I am making it a rescourse multibord)..

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
First if you dont understand you should say so in the original thread, not createing a new one.

Ok here is a list on what to to.

1. Create a multiboard variable array.
2. Make the multibards for all players and save it to the array.
Player 1's multiboard goes in the array at index 1
Player 2's multiboard goes in the array at index 2
ect
3. Make the trigger:

Code:
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
        Custom script:   if (ConvertedPlayer(bj_forLoopAIndex) == GetLocalPlayer()) then
        Multiboard - Show Multiboard[(Integer A)]

Custom script:   endif

How to find the right actions:

1. Make a new action in the trigger, press F once to get the For Loop
2. Change the 10 to 12
3. Press enter.
All steps below this should be done inside the loop.
4 Make a new action. Press C twice to find the Custom Script action.
5. In the custom script type this: if (ConvertedPlayer(bj_forLoopAIndex) == GetLocalPlayer()) then
It is VERY important that you get that right, spelling errors gives you crashes.
6. Make the normal action for show multiboard. Show Multiboard[(Integer A)]
7. Make a new custom script actions (as the one in step 4) But in this type: endif

From now you can update the multiboards as you want, hopefully ^^. GetLocalPlayer is abit tricky somethmes :D.

For example if you want the multibaord that is displayed for player one to change vaule, you change the multiboard Multiboard[1]

sheep

Reaction score
Wow.. thanks.. I still got some questions, but i will ask them later..

As the first thing tomorrow (after school) I will make this trigger... but wow thanks... :D
:eek: :eek: :D :) :)

sheep

Reaction score
6. Make the normal action for show multiboard. Show Multiboard[(Integer A)]
how du i get the "Integer A"
what is that.. what dose it do.. and wahnt kind of variabel is it..

P

Persen

IntegerA is a "function call", which can be used as a value in Integer params.
You'll find it in the "Functions" dropdown box.

P

Persen

"Show multiboard" is an action, under "Multiboard".
As parameter, use a multiboard array, with the IntegerA as index.

sheep

Reaction score
Oki thanks I got around it..

new question??
how do i set my new made multibord trigger into the variabel[array]...
if you know what i meen

sheep

Reaction score
:D

and when i am typing the trigger code for my multibord.. what do i change in that..

Code:
Untitled Trigger 003

Events          
Time - Elapsed game time is 2.00 seconds      

Conditions      

Actions          
Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and 3 rows, titled Resurses   Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Hide          
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 2 to Stone          
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 3 to Food          
Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNDustOfAppearance.blp          Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 2 to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNResStone.blp          Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 3 to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNCheese.blp          
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons          
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 2 to Show text and Hide icons          
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 3 to Show text and Hide icons          
Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)

sheep

Reaction score
but dont i have to delete the
Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)??? or dosent it matter

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.