level 10 = new hero

AlExAlExAlEx

Reaction score
Like..you play till hero gains level 10..after he gains level 10..you get a level 1 hero..with different model but with same spell skills(lvl 3) and a new ultimate..and he has all the "old" stats..when he makes level 2..he get's again + at the old stats..so bassicaly when he will be level 10(the new one) he will be level 20..is this possible ?(RoC)

hasslarn

Reaction score
I dont know if this works in roc but try like this

A unit gains a level

Level of levling hero equals to 10

Replace levling hero with "newhero" with the same mana and health
Set Last created units level to 1

Zaraf

Reaction score
Make it so that whenever a hero levels up a skill, you put that into variables. Use arrays to make it MUI. Then when you create the new hero, you just pull out what level the various skills were from the variables.

AlExAlExAlEx

Reaction score
Make it so that whenever a hero levels up a skill, you put that into variables. Use arrays to make it MUI. Then when you create the new hero, you just pull out what level the various skills were from the variables.
oh yeah..that's really clear..

waynebebay

Reaction score
Haha... Dude explaining the variables and the process will take a while to write out.

I can give you an example. (Although I am not aware of the RoC part and am currently working on my own map)

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Gains a level
    • Conditions
      • (Leveling Hero) Equal to unitHero
    • Actions
      • Set unitHero_Level = (unitHero_Level + 1)

This just simply assigns the heroes level to a variable. You can use similar triggers for gathering life/mana information, abilitiy storage, items, etc...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.