Limiting the amount of a specific tower to 5 per person

LaZyNation43

Reaction score
Hello

I have a powerful tower called Thunder Fist and in my map you can select your own race, and in the race "Thunders Avengence" the builder can build "Thunder Fist" I want the limit to be 5 Thunder Fist's per person... Nobody can build more than 5 of them.

How would I do this?

:confused:

Thanks for any help :)

simonake

Reaction score
I know it might be that. For an hero you can Condtions. Like to have 2 hero you need blabla. Well set the same for you towers. To have 6 towers you need (somthing that doesn't exist).

dudeim

Reaction score
You can do it like this:
Trigger:
  • Event: Map initialization
    • Actions: Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Limit training of Guard Tower to 5 for (Picked player))

As far as I know it works didn't test it though
Change Guard Tower to Your Tower

ShadowInTheD

Reaction score
A very simple way would be to issue food to each player, at like 5. And make each tower cost 5 food. If your builders need food, then just increase food max. There shouldn't be any conflict in resources if you use gold for towers, lumber for buildings or works, and food for specific towers.

A second way, use something to count the towers. My friend just make a counting trigger might be usable in this case, it would have to be manipulated a bit. But basically, it runs a loop per amount of units in a given area, and if there's 1 unit, it sets an integer to the next highest integer and keeps looping.

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
You can do it like this:
Trigger:
  • Event: Map initialization
    • Actions: Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Limit training of Guard Tower to 5 for (Picked player))

As far as I know it works didn't test it though
Change Guard Tower to Your Tower

dudeim nailed it
this will work exactly how you need it
dont forget to thank him

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.