Sefiraat

Reaction score
Ok, i am still having trouble with my damage triggers here is what i have :

Code:
Units taking damage
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (String((Integer((Damage taken))))) at (Position of ([COLOR="Red"]Damage source[/COLOR])) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 7.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
        Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
        Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
        Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 5.00 seconds
        Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 4.00 seconds

I just cant think of a way to make the text appear above the attacked unit (This is replying to "unit - ?????? - takes damage" event)

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
Well from the triggers I can see there is nothing to put these triggers into place I’m pretty sure u need to put an event in to make them work others I have no idea.

Sefiraat

Reaction score
sorry should have said, at the start it scans all units in the map and adds the event :

Code:
Unit - Child (2) 0035 <gen> Takes damage

And it will do one of those for every unit in the game

What i need is, kinda like "Position of attacked unit" but that doesnt work, any ideas, anyone, CRY CRY CRY

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.