Loading neutral units?

HalosNTariff

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for a way to make the ability 'load' work on units that don't belong to your team. Specifically I have a number of 'neutral hostile' units which spawn around the map. The players must then collect them and return them to their bases. I've created custom abilities based on 'load', 'unload' and 'cargo hold', all from the goblin zeppelin. I fiddled around with the 'targets allowed' field but I still cannot find a way to make neutral units loadable...

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

Momentai

Reaction score
you could make a somewhat complicated system where you make dummy loaded units and a dummy loader, then the neutral go in the dummy and the dummy loaders go in yours. use triggers to load and unload, and tirggers to delete the dummy loaded when you unload.

if you can't find a way to make a normal ability work :p

Randor244

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Or an even more complicated way - assign the units to a group, deleta all units, then create the same units again :D

Nexor

Reaction score
unit groups wont be accessable after removing the units from it, as far as I know, you should save it to gamecache and load it from there

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Give the following abilities to your transport:
Cargo Hold (Meat Wagon),
Load (Goblin Zeppelin),
Unload (Air Transports).

On the cargo ability, change the targets allowed to: Allied, Friend, Ground, Neutral.
On the load ability, change the targets allowed to: Allied, Friend, Ground, Neutral, Vulnerable, Invulnerable.

Result: you can pick up pretty much anything.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.