Longterm development map, style unknown

R

Ranik

Hello there folks, some of you might remember me from about 6 moths back.
I've tried to stay as much as I can away from the computer.... Got kinda addicted..... Even played Minesweeper cuz' my mom confiscated some of my other games.... :S Yet, now I'm back, but only when I'm at my fathers house.... Which means about every second weekend....

What I plan to do is to make a map that is intresting to play and that has an AoS-ish style.... Yet I want it to be different than the ones allready made...
I also want to make a RPG map, based on a story I made for my english exam last year.... Both of these will require all my skills in triggering and storywriting(gotta have a plot u know ;)), but when it's done i hope it will be recognised as one of the best maps ever.... As for now I plan to use about half a year on both, triggering and testing all my freetime when I'm at my dads house.... Not much to do here except making maps and talking with dad and my stephmom.... :D

Well, I'll start on one of these tonight or tomorrow morning... Cya!

R

Ranik

Rpg map based on my story

(RESERVED) I know about the double posting rule, just making my topic a bit more structured....

2 Player campaign, played over LAN online.... Will make some anti-cheating stuffs, and add some "mystery games" and their rewards.... Trying to make the best 2 player campaign ever.... xD
Kinda difficult.... :S xD

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Never have more than one project at time. You'll eventually give up on both.

R

Ranik

Not having 2 projects at the same time, I'll finish one before starting on the other.... :D

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
well good luck on making it well known kinda hard when dota is almost 50% of all games hosted, maybe more, it used to be higher but footmen frenzy and other games have become more popular

R

Ranik

Making a 2player campaign instead of a RPG.... Just tought I'd let u know ;)

Done with about 5% of terrain, going back to my moms house soon, so I suppose I'll check back in about 2 weeks ;)

R

Ranik

Downloaded most of the custom models im planning to use in the map, going to my dad in 10days..... Suppose i'll check back before then....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.