Looking for some icons

Saiza

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm looking for icons of the following:
- A tick, preferably a green tick on black background.
- A icon for Strength, Agility and Intelligence (the icons that show up when you have them as primary attribute). I know that I can obtain these by simply copying them from the interface in the World Editor, but those icons are not ''whole''. By this I mean that they do not cover the entire square if they are used as icons for spells.

+rep if you can make me / link me any of these icons.

Saiza

Reaction score
Looks great, however not quite what I was looking for. As I saw the icon you posted I remembered where I had seen such an icon, and it's in DotA -rd mode. I would like a icon looking like this: (without the number 1 in the bottom right corner). +rep however, and thanks for the help!

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Ehh...I will try make that tick...don't mind me if it's not really beautifull :D
EDIT:Allmost done...jst need to sharp it a little :p
EDIT2: There you go:
See it in Warcraft 3 Viewer...Hope you like it...Btw...i can't feel my hand :D
Click

Saiza

Reaction score
Sorry man, I don't want to be like that, but your icon looked worse than the one posted above, and nothing similar to the picture I added :p +rep though =)

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
I included passive versions as well in case it's for some attribute bonus skill you wanted these icons. The tick would have been better quality if you provided a larger version of your desired image. I saved them in high quality TGA images so you can reduce their file size/quality as you see fit.

IconSet.jpg

These icons are free for anyone else to use as well, btw.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.