Lord of Khaz Modan (Single Player Mission)

BiweeklyAaro

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just finished making a single player mission in the editor and I would love it if I could get some feedback from the community. You can grab it at http://www.epicwar.com/maps/137271/ it takes around 90 minutes to get through, so you may want to save after each quest.

I was really surprised on how powerful the map editor was, part of the reason I did it was to get some practice for when I can get my hands on the SC2 editor. It's my first map using the editor, but I've made other game content before so be as critical as you'd like.

Summary: It's about a Dwarf Lord who finds out the undead have seized a dwarven temple and are attempting to harness the power of an ancient relic that is resting there. He has to come to the rescue of the nearby dwarf base, retake the temple, and take the fight to the undead commanders!

Description: The gameplay is divided into several sections, there's an RPG section, an AOS-style section, a defense section, and a base-smashing section.

Credits: It was just me working on this, I had a lot of fun doing it. And can't wait to try another one.

Thanks everyone!

death_knight

Dark is the heart of a corrupted man.
Reaction score
Where's the description? Screenshots? Credits (if any)? provide some more detail please

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
First reactions: (just started playing)

--Nice cinematic. Wasn't anything amazing, but it got me interested.
-- terraining isn't hideous, but it's also boring. In a single player map like this, you have to capture the player's interest by amazing them with beautiful, varied landscapes

That being said, I've only been playing for 5 minutes.

BiweeklyAaro

Reaction score
death_knight: I edited my first post, hope that's better

the_ideal: Yeah I learned a lot making that first map. I'm well into my next one now, and my experiences with the first are going to make this one much more visually appealing.

xy4kuz4x: Could you be more specific on what you think needs to be fixed?

xy4kuz4x

Reaction score
Could you be more specific on what you think needs to be fixed?

1. Above posters's opinion.
2. I can't resurrect hero who is in avatar duration.
3. When in "relic absorbsion" event, hero must can do nothing only. And, relic must be invulnerable and disappeared when the event fulfilled.

BiweeklyAaro

Reaction score
If you read the quest description or pop-up hint it'd tell you that he can be revived during that phase at the Relic, which is why it still remains there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.