Making New Heroes

Tharein

Reaction score
Like most players should have noticed, the originally implemented heroes such as the Paladin has a glowing ring (or something) at the bottom of his feet. Is there a way to give my custom heroes one of those? If yes, how?

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
Welcome to the helper!
---
It's called the "hero glow" and all heroes has this by defeault.

Tharein

Reaction score
Well, i made a custom hero with the Skeletal Mage model and it didn't have any glow.. maybe my comp is weird or something but it didn't glow. Anyways, i've downloaded that glow attachment and what do i do next? :confused:

avalya

Reaction score
Make an ability based on life regeneration aura, set the healing to 0, target to none, attachment to the Hero Glow, attachment to origin, attachments to 1 (this is the one that has a 0 under attachments), then add this ability to your hero and it should have a team-colored glow.

Tharein

Reaction score
Umm, i don't really know where to put the heroglow path is it on "Art - Target" or "Art - Special Attachment Point" or something? Or is it "Art - Caster, Effect or Special"? Guahh i feel so nooby (which i am)

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Umm, i don't really know where to put the heroglow path is it on "Art - Target" or "Art - Special Attachment Point" or something? Or is it "Art - Caster, Effect or Special"? Guahh i feel so nooby (which i am)

Caster I think.
Might be called something like "Art - Attatchment".

avalya

Reaction score
It's Art - Target, since your hero is actually a target, if that doesn't make it, try putting the allowed targets to 'Self'.

Tharein

Reaction score
"zomg too epic for my shirt"

Yeehaw! It works! OH THE MAGNIFICENCE!

Thank you all for the undoubtedly invaluable support...! But is there a way so that you dont have to "learn" the glow effect? This is probably an utmost simple matter, though i'm not sure how to do it.

Finestdeath

Reaction score
Place your ability under "Abilities - Normal" for your hero. And also. try not to double post. Best is to try out THEN, post your results.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
Double post = when you post to MSg in less than 12hour i think is the rule
use the Edit button when you need to post again
edit: 24Hour lazy to check the rules :))

avalya

Reaction score
It's 24 hours. :p

The rule is only if you have the latest post in the thread, that means your two posts are after each other.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.