Making unused player slots computer players

komapatient

Reaction score
I have a map where I constantly need 8 players to participate.

For this I want all triggers for all player slots to effect even if a player slot is unused.

Unfortunately I am having trouble right now. When I want to spawn units via (Picked Player) the map will only spawn units for players which are actually in the game...

Am I really forced to manually place all units via triggers or is there any way to have (Picked Players) effect also unused player slots?

komapatient

Reaction score
Okay I solved this issue by using a FOR-Loop. The units spawn now properly and can be issued basic commands like "attack move to".

What hampers me now is, when I assign a computer player to a slot in the selection screen the AI works properly: Heroes will use skills, the units will try to focus on weaker units, etc.

But the AI for unused slots seems simply to attack blindly. How can I make unused slot units behave to show basic AI movement and attacks?

komapatient

Reaction score
This problem still has not been solved.

How do I fix that unused Player Slots spawning Units behave like predefined Computer players? Any ideas?

Predefined computer players will use hero skills properly and prefer to focus weak units in range even though no script has been started. Any help is greatly appreciated!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.