Mana recovery

Skeith

Reaction score
Hey, i want my unit to recover 40 mana everytime he attacks some unit, how can i make this? (sry for the noob question... starting with we) thnx :)

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Why not just use the ability feedback, and change these value to 40:
Data - Max Mana Drained - Heros
Data - Max Mana Drained - Units

Skeith

Reaction score
But he dont drain mana from enemy, only burn. And i want him to recover mana every time he attacks an unit with mana or without mana.

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Oh, ok then use this :D
Trigger:
  • Gain Mana
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to ((Mana of (Attacking unit)) + 40.00)

And change the conditions if you want a specific unit-type to be able to do this or whatever :D

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Yeah just use this condition :D
Trigger:
  • ((Attacked unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True

Skeith

Reaction score
I already figured out :shades:

Edit: BTW, i did this way: ((Owner of (Attacked unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True

But thnx :D
Btw, i'll do a skill that is passive, and costs 200 mana, when the unit gets 200 mana (thats why the mana recovery thingy), he will have An increased ATK Speed for 20 seconds, i'll need to create a trigger for this?

Skeith

Reaction score
No, since i want him to loses all the 200 mana instantly, and having the effect for 20 seconds.

Angel_Island

Much long, many time, wow
Reaction score
Then use this trigger:
Trigger:
  • Increase attack speed
    • Events
      • Unit - Unit's mana becomes Greater than or equal to 200.00
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set mana of (Triggering unit) to ((Mana of (Triggering unit)) - 200.00)
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add Bloodlust to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Shaman - Bloodlust (Triggering unit)

If the Dummy already has bloodlust or whatever your spell is then remove the "Unit - Add Bloodlust to (Last created unit)". If you don't want it to leak, set a variable to (Position of (Triggering unit)) and then remove it.

Skeith

Reaction score
Hmm, i found a bug...
Ok, he is recovering the mana with each attack but...
If i keep clicking on my enemy he recovers mana, even without attacking, doing this i can charge 400 mana in like 4-5 seconds (i set him to gain 25 mana with each attack)
How i make him to gain mana only when he damages some unit?

Komaqtion

Reaction score
For this you have to use a second trigger like this:
Trigger:
  • Enter Map
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Add to (Your Trigger) the event (Unit - (Triggering unit) Takes damage)

And then remove the event from the other trigger, and change all (Attacking Unit) to (Damage Source)... I'm not sure if you need to change Attacked unit to Triggering Unit, but try it :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.