Map Idea

Gravit

Reaction score
I don't play other people's maps too ofter and was wondering if this has been done before.

The basic concept will be a race between thieves to reach a certain artifact or artifacts. There will be patrolling guards, sentry turrets and such. Abilities will include spy cameras, invisibility and others. Not sure if its gonna be a free-for-all or team-based.

If this idea has potential, I'd appreciate any comments and suggestions.

SomeGuy333

Reaction score
this sounds like alot of the maze maps going around, but instead of trying to get to the end together, your racing to get to end before the other players.

Gravit

Reaction score
By maze maps, are you talking about the games where you need to stay on a path and you can't touch the enemies?

If so, what I was thinking of was patrolling guards that will actually attack you if you're spotted (ie: unit comes withing range of guard), where you'll have to escape, then try again. Maybe every time a guard spots someone, they're awareness increases and they have a bigger range you have to avoid.

Anyone have any ideas for abilities or enemy units? All I can think of besides the guards and sentry turrets is maybe dogs that can spot you while you're invisible unless you cover your scent somehow...

Reaction score
Souinds cool, make it and don't confine your mind to ideas like 'maze map', 'rpg', etc. but make it just as you want it to be. Work as if you have never played warcraft before.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.