Metamorphasis causing items to disapear

Ticer

Reaction score
I have a unit that has metamorphasis as his ultimate, it's a different hero then the demon hunter and instead of turning into a big demon, he turns into a dragon. Each time the spell wears off, some of his items in his inventory disapear, not just get dropped, but disapear completely. Was wondering if anyone knows why, or maybe a trigger to get around it.

Ticer

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a hero unit, just a different model.
edit: and both units have hero inventory ability

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
Did you copy from the demon hunter special? Cause you can just copy the ulimate form and just change the model around. But.. i dont know if thats what you did.. i think that is what you did. But if that is what you did, then i dont know why it does that.

Ticer

Reaction score
Actually thats not what I did, I used Malfurion Stormrages hero for the normal hero, and based the alternate form off that. Would that really be what the problem is, not using the demon hunter special?

Ticer

Reaction score
I did it, I based the dragon form off the demon hunter special instead of the Stormrages, so far it looks like none of the items are disapperaing now, I'll post again if theres problems. Looks good for now.

Edit: Thx scary nachos

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.