Minor icon problem

Stringel

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i've just started map making and i love it, but it's all becouse of this comunity, i search this forum every 5 min for clues and help.

But now im stuck on 1 thing whichs bores me. So its like this, i have spellbooks for all my characters, but for some i want to add a permanent bonus to a stat if you get the appropriate level of the spellbook.(I want to use the attribute bonus spell if its possible). The problem however is that the icon wont show. I've tried with allot of different solutions but they're still not showing up. Do i have to trigger everyone of them to get an icon to show?

Another question: i want a spell to give damage but less attack speed. Same problem as mentioned above, anyway to solve that too?

Thanks on forehand
Stringel

Razed

Reaction score
Well, I haven't take a look at that passive attribute increase skill. But from what I can remember of a long time ago is that at the Object Editor - Abilities, at that specific skill, you can click 'Show Icon' to True or False.

Take a look there, you may find it. :)

Stringel

Reaction score
Im sorry to let you down, but i ain't that stupid :). I've tried both and i think the problem is that i have to turn it into a "non-hero" ability to add it into my spellbook. If its a hero ability its fine, otherwise no.

Razed

Reaction score
Hmm, why do you want it to be non-hero in the first place? I'm not very common in the creation of spellbooks, but the maps that I've played so far had Spellbooks with trainable Hero Skills in it..

Stringel

Reaction score
Hmm, why do you want it to be non-hero in the first place? I'm not very common in the creation of spellbooks, but the maps that I've played so far had Spellbooks with trainable Hero Skills in it..

Yeah i know, the problem is i dont know how to do it since when i try to add a spell i can either choose from an "item-spell" or a unit-spell. :/

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
It may lead to problems but;
You can change the spell to a unit spell, add it to the book, go back to the spell, and change it back to hero.
It will still be in the book after you change it back.

Stringel

Reaction score
It may lead to problems but;
You can change the spell to a unit spell, add it to the book, go back to the spell, and change it back to hero.
It will still be in the book after you change it back.

Actually, that's a very good idea, however it did still not work. But it did work if i added it outside the spellbook :/. Any clues?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.