Model Files

Thunder_Lord

Reaction score
So this new deal with the models of the units has me stumped.
In WCIII you could just click modle file and assign a unit, then make him big or small or red or green.
Im tryin to make a big roach to act as a sort of boss in one of my maps...but, i make a new unit based on the roach and he wont even show, like he is invisibol... so yeah whats the deal with assigning models, and then makin them big?
Also... It was my understanding that SCII would have some modeling and skinning built in to the editor...where/when is that?

Thunder_Lord

Reaction score
To Extend on this modle file question i am running in to a new problem.

i can get the modle files down but i have a few building that upgrade themselvs in my map, from building A to building B. Building A is a spawning Pool and building B is a barracks...so i use a morph ability to upgrade from A to B.
When i do the upgrade the modle for the spawning pool for some freaky reason just turns sideways and then acts as the new building in every way except for its modle file. it still looks like a sideways spawning pool, when building B is placed seperately it looks fine, but after the upgrade from A to B it dose not

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.