Model Request: Grim Reaper

Tonks

Reaction score
I would appreciate it A LOT if anyone could create these models for me.
I want one of the Grim Reaper (With a Scythe and Hood up)
and a model of that same grim reaper riding a scary-looking dragon :p

I will credit you in my map and +Rep you on these forums, and you will have my unfaltering thanks :D

The map that I would like this for is my Murder at the Lake. If you would like to see my progress and the concept of the map, there is a thread on it in the Member's Projects forum here.

Please contact me through replies or PM if you can do either one of these models. Thanks!! :)

Anything.

Reaction score
There's one on wc3sear.ch

Not sure if the downloads are working again, but here is the link:

http://wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=1486

If it doesn't work, then I can get it from this old map of mine which I used to test things. I have alot of old, deleted models in there which are deleted from the place I downloaded them from, so I'm not sure who to give credit to.

To mount it, attach the reaper to the unit which has dragon as the model and it will look decent. It looks okay also if you use 'mount' on a horse, m'kay.

Tonks

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch for the reaper model. :)+rep
None of the dragon models on WC3 are really 'right' to be the Grim Reaper's mount.. and I dun have TFT, so I can't have the horse mount.

So could anyone create a model of a dragon fitting for the Grim Reaper, with that Grim reaper model attached?

Tonks

Reaction score
Yes, but what I want needs that Reaper model on top, and it needs to look like it fits.. None of those really work :(

Tonks

Reaction score
Okay, after a lot of searching around, this is the best dragon I could find.
http://wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=3850&sid=
If someone could PLEASE attached the above Grim Reaper model to the dragon, that would be wonderful.

Edit: Oops, shoot. Accidently double posted :(

PS: Whoa, after I edited it, it was loading the screen but got frozen, so I clicked to exit IE and it flips out. IE windows start spamming and there were about 85 of them before I could shut down my comp.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.