More needed help PLS!!

PwNaGe2.0

Reaction score
can som1 pls help me out a lot cause i really needed help.
1. Is it possible to customize your own soldier or find a web for it?
2. How do I make the trees practically stay for a reallllllyyyyy long time? Do i add more wood to it or somtin?
3. PLEASE WALK ME THROUGH ON HOW TO MAKE A TRIGGER ON SPAWNING CONTINUOSLY MAKING CREEPS(PIGS, STAGS, RABBITS ETC.) AFTER YOU KILL THEM. PPL TOLD ME WHAT TO DO OR WHAT IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE BUT I NEED TO NO "HOW" TO MAKE IT.
4. PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS tell me how to make a unit that looks like a fish and givs u food aftr killing or catching it? (Im makin a lil village game thing)
5. I want to know how to make a trigger to giv ordinary ppl jobs like if i got a normal man and walked him to the barracks, i want to c his name or w/e it is change to the title or figure or the warrior/soldier i chose(Note: the man turns into it,not creates it)

Thx to those who will anser and thx to those who alredy posted!!:D:):D:):p

plus if u want to tell me som tips i can use for my village game in progress than that will b great!!!:D

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
1: Yep. Open the object editor (the little helm at the top of your screen) and create a new unit, or chance one already existing. You can make anything.

2: You need to give the trees a lot of hp (in the object editor;)) or make the harvest ability do no/very little damage. In your case I think changing the hp is the most easy way.

3/4/5: You just find out how to customize a soldier and a tree before you start triggering all the way eh:D Ill help you when you got step 1 and 2 done. (and when I get back from school ofcourse)

PwNaGe2.0

Reaction score
1: Yep. Open the object editor (the little helm at the top of your screen) and create a new unit, or chance one already existing. You can make anything.

2: You need to give the trees a lot of hp (in the object editor;)) or make the harvest ability do no/very little damage. In your case I think changing the hp is the most easy way.

3/4/5: You just find out how to customize a soldier and a tree before you start triggering all the way eh:D Ill help you when you got step 1 and 2 done. (and when I get back from school ofcourse)

thx!

PwNaGe2.0

Reaction score
now Sjakie do u by any chance no how to shrink the units and the green ring around them so they wont take up to much space in size?
also i tried both 1. and 2. and would really appreciate u if u can tell me how 2 do 3-5 now pls! thx 4 all the help so far:D

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
1:
-To change their size, change their "scaling value".
-To change the green circle, change their "selection scale".

2: Ok, if you got the object editor figured out. Tell me exactly what you want. Spawn them directly after you killed an animal? Spawn the same or any other animal? Those stuf.

K

Killah

Event
Time - Every 10.0 seconds of game.
Actions
Unit - Make 5 footmen at region

Red is for the things you can edit, i am just writing this so i do not know the exact events/actions.
Improvise on it ... :S

4. Murlocs

Hope i helped

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Event
Time - Every 10.0 seconds of game.
Actions
Unit - Make 5 footmen at region
Would work, but needs some shaving. Every 10 seconds, in 10 minutes the whole region would be crammed full of deers.

4. Murlocs

Yeah, they look like fishes, but they dont give food after they are killed dont they (wel, that depends on what food you mean, food you can eat or food like "population"). You'll need a trigger for that.

PwNaGe2.0

Reaction score
thx guys for all ur answers and i will try them out.
and yea its the food u eat in the game which is kinda hard to make since gold will b money for the worker to build the house etc., wood will b the resource that the buildings are mostly made of. so im kind of stuck here on how to create that little chart at the top rite corner during gameplay and in my game,, it will show the food u hav and every time u kill an animal fish etc., the food u killd will b added to the lil chart and overtime, it will decrese as the ppl eat.
and many thx to sjakie and killah for the help!!:D:D:D
and if the info. above helps the food: do u eat or pop thing then yea its the eat thing.:D

PwNaGe2.0

Reaction score
plus i need to no how to make write quests which actually turn out to b a littl helper things like in LOAP and other games.
and that thing that pops up on the left part of the screen that says stuff like:
'welcome to (name Here)' remember do not yada yada yada yada and so on.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
The food wont be as hard as you think.
You can make units drop items, in this case, animals drop food. (so that part is a piece of cake)
When your unit eats it, you can add a certain amount of food to a integer (a number)

Since everything can be build around this integer, it wont be so hard.
If you get hungry, the integer goes down. If you eat food, the integer goes up. It wil need some triggering, but not hard ones.

PwNaGe2.0

Reaction score
k thx do u no how to do the trigger by any chance cause like i said or not im really new at this game and all

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
k thx do u no how to do the trigger by any chance cause like i said or not im really new at this game and all

The spawn trigger?
Well, you still havent told us exactly how you wanted it.
But do you mind handeling this in PM?
We're kinda filling this thread here.

PwNaGe2.0

Reaction score
Ok

ok then i want the food integer thingy chart u told me earlier and after u answer this im done!:D
jus 2 make sure its the food one u told me of and thats it after that iz done and MANY MANY THX TO THOSE WHO HELPEd ME!!!:D:D:D

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Tomorrow. But now, I have to sleep. I'll go on helpin' u tomorrow ok?

PwNaGe2.0

Reaction score
ability help

If any1 out ther can help me make some abilities & triggers on:
1.man makin a woman pregnant
2.an icon to tell if woman is preg or not
3.or a trigger to countdown to show women is preg
4. an ability to make the woman giv birth
5. a trigger to randomize the kid if it is either boy or girl
6. a trigger for 1-3 if there u no any

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
A dummy target unit spell. (channel)
A dummy passive spell. (storm hammers, moon glaive, or any other passive)
A dummy birth spell. (channel)

Random Integer Triggers.

PwNaGe2.0

Reaction score
oookkkk...-_-'

im really noob at this ability/trigger thing so mind explainin a bit more or jus help me step by step of the way?

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
Base 2 spells off channel, name one "Have intercourse" or w/e you really want.
Name the other, "Give birth"

Base another spell off of a passive dummy spell such as: Storm Hammers or Moon Glaive. Name it "Pregnant"

Code:
YourFirst
Event - Unit - A unit begins the effect of an ability
Conditions - (Ability Being Cast) equal to YourSexSpell
Actions - 
If Conditions - And - OR any (unit-type of triggering unit equal to (male)) <- Repeat till you get all your male chars
OR any (unit-type of target unit of ability being cast equal to (female)) <- Repeat till you get all your female chars
Then - 
If Conditions - And - Random Integer between 1 and 100 Less than or equal to (your % to impregnate) 50 or w/e
 - (Target Unit of ability being cast) lvl of ability (pregnant) equal to 0
Then - 
Unit - Add Pregnant to (Target Unit of ability being cast)
wait your choice of time
Unit - Add Birth to (Target Unit of ability being cast)

Code:
YourSecond
Event - A unit begins the effect of an ability
Conditions - Ability being cast equal to Birth
Set Point = Position of (Triggering Unit)
If Conditions - Random Integer from 1 to 2 equal to 1
  Then - 
      Unit - Create Random integer 1 to 3 Male Baby for (Owner of (Triggering Unit)) at Point facing default degrees
   Else - 
       Unit - Create Random Integer from 1 to 3 Female Baby for (Owner of (Triggering Unit)) at Point Facing default degrees
Unit - Remove Birth from (Triggering Unit)
Unit - Remove Pregnant from (Triggering Unit)
Custom Script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point)

PwNaGe2.0

Reaction score
but....

wats a channel and a passive dummy spell(so seriously thats it? jus title it 'pregnant' nothin els nothing to add or remove?)? srry 4 askin but likes i said, im noob at the WE
and all i hav to do 4 the triggers is jus go on2 the trigger editor,
-find these evnets, conditions, and actions and do the EXACT THING abov wat u posted?
if so then i guess ill b ok, but if not then well help me out
thx by the way though

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.