More Newb Questions

D

Dread Lord

Im back with a few more questions:D

1. How do you make a hero go past lvl "10"

2. Can i "make" my own Magics etc Make my own Effects

3. Can someone point me to a site where i can learn some cinamatics=)

Thanks

-----
also check out my first map (Its still under going some bugs and nerfing..
-----
If u got the time please send comments/Bugs and suggestions to my mail : [email protected] (Feel free to add me in ure msn) =D

Attachments

• Fight Of Gods.w3x
    22.6 KB · Views: 139
K

Khali

ha, lucky for you I just looked this up recently, it's in the 'Advanced > Gameplay Constants' menu. Check mark the 'Use Custom Gamplay Constants' box at the top of this window, scroll down to 'Hero Maximum Level' and change it from '10' to whatever number you want maximum. I'm not sure what the maximum is, I was using 65, and I know you can go up to 99, but knowing Blizzard, I believe the max level is probably '255'

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
at the left there is some tutorials click there and it leads you to a site on cinimatics

K

Khali

Sorry to double post, I realised you had to other questions. For question two, yes you can make your own Abilities..if that's what you mean by Magic. Abilities are hero skills.. Click on the Icon with the Knight Helm on it at the top of your editor, and click abilities, add it in there. You can also attach abilities to items if your using custom models.

And on the left side of the screen there's a link to the cinematic tutorial: http://www.world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cinconan.php

T

TheReaper

Game Interface

yo dude to change the max lvl for your heros u have to edit the Game interface i think its under advanced in the world editor hope this helps bro

*Thereaper

D

Dread Lord

Another Question

Is there possible to make "When Enter a Region/area" Ull Be ported to another Region/area? :p

Robotexual

Reaction score
yup

Yep

Code:
Unit - A unit enters Rect 013 //Which ever rect you select <gen>
Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of Rect 011 <gen>) //Which ever rect you select
Sorry, I use WEU, so instead of RECT, it would be region.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.