Crime More than a dozen suspected Anonymous Hackers arrested in Nationwide Sting

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
More than a dozen suspected members of "Anonymous" were arrested this morning in states including Florida, New Jersey and California, in what appears to be a nationwide takedown of the notorious hacking group, FoxNews.com has exclusively learned.

The arrests are part of an ongoing investigation into Anonymous, which has claimed responsibility for numerous cyberattacks against a variety of websites including Visa and Mastercard.

Some of the arrests were out of the San Francisco field office, sources said, activity that followed searches earlier in the day in the New York area at residences believed to be associated with members of the hacking collective, FoxNews.com has learned.

“I can confirm that we’re conducting law enforcement actions relating to a criminal investigation,” said Alicia Sensibaugh, a spokeswoman for FBI’s San Francisco office, out of which sources said multiple search warrants were executed Tuesday morning.

Read more here.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
Faux News. get it right.

xoxdragonxox

Reaction score
This is a comment that im not going to say how i got or from who all i can say its a very reliable source

Video --> http://videobam.com/Sbsen
Sound text from video below
"This is Anonymous

These suspected members of Anonymous are nothing but minions. These law enforcements allow people to belief that we Anonymous have been caught allow me to say quite simply you have got all of our attention now. This is only the beginning, we shall systematically destroy all your efforts for further arrests.

We are Anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us."

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
^ That's a scary note up there.
Law VS Hackers; Wonder who wins.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
FBI arrests 16 Anons across US; UK police pick up LulzSec member

The FBI has made a series of raids at addresses across the US and arrested 16 people accused of participating in Anonymous-branded cyberattacks. Arrests were made in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, the District of Columbia, Florida, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, and Ohio, with further raids and equipment seizures conducted in New York.

14 of those arrested have been charged with conspiring with others to damage computer systems belonging to PayPal. PayPal was the victim of a distributed denial of service attack performed by Anonymous after the site blocked the ability to donate money to WikiLeaks, an action named "Operation Avenge Assange." The defendents range in age from 20 to 42 years old, with 11 males and two females; the 14th defendent has had his or her name withheld.

Separately, a 21-year-old man was arrested for breaking into the InfraGard Web site, tweeting about what he did, and providing instructions so that others could also break in.

Finally, another 21-year-old man was arrested for stealing confidential information from AT&T's systems while working as a customer support contractor. This is the data that was published as part of LulzSec's retirement from the public eye.

Read more here.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
Arrests, arrests, and more arrests.
We'll have more.
Just wait.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.