Multiboard problem

wc3ed

Reaction score
hi all,

i'm making a multiboard that places the player with the highest game points in the first row, second place on the second row and so on. I have done this and it works. when i give a player 10 points more then the rest he will be placed at top..

but now i'm stuck,

the triggers work but my problem is that i can't figure out how to let the player with the lower points be the number 2,3,4,5,6,7,8.
i know i must make variables of type: units. for them but i can't find a logica for letting them be those rank* numbers.

i've tryed it with if/then/else actions but i coundn't find a logica to make the trigger work propperly.

i'd seen the multiboard in the map: warlock duels or just warlocks...

can someone give me some advice how to solve this problem?

thank you,

prismpirate

Reaction score
Try a sorting algorithm in jass. Its a royal pain to do any decent programming in GUI (However attached I am to it), especially programming that involves math. However, you can try using a leaderboard, which sorts out values for you. I am still very shaky @ Jass, so I can't write a sorting algorithm for you. Maybe someone else could help? In the meantime, use a leaderboard.

wc3ed

Reaction score
Try a sorting algorithm in jass. Its a royal pain to do any decent programming in GUI (However attached I am to it), especially programming that involves math. However, you can try using a leaderboard, which sorts out values for you. I am still very shaky @ Jass, so I can't write a sorting algorithm for you. Maybe someone else could help? In the meantime, use a leaderboard.

thanks for the tips,

I handle GUI verry well but i never used Jass.. so it's not realy an option for me i fear.. if someone could explain to me how to do it in Jass it would be great but i prefer GUI ideas at this stage..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.