Multiple AI in Melee Game problems

K

Kayura

Im doing a big project for a class of mine i have all the triggers pretty much done but im having problems getting 2 melee AI's running at the same time.

So far what i have is the first Melee game AI is running just fine but when i added the 2nd enemy does not do a thing. Igave them building units and everything but i just cant seem to get them an AI. When i load up the map for testing it does not show the 2nd enemy as active.

The map is that you have to kill both Humans and Undead, the humans are the blue team and are working just fine but the undead which are purple are not running what so ever. Any advice on how to get the undead an AI.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you just trying to run the Melee AI from the Melee Game actions? It would help if you could post your triggers, please.

K

Kayura

Trigger

Just using the basic Trigger for AI

Event - map initialization
Action - Melee Game - Run melee AI scripts (For computer players)

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
1. Do you have the second computer enabled in the Player Properties?

2. Have you tried going into WC3 manually and adding the second computer in there?

K

Kayura

Second computer is enabled and it works if i do it manually. still trying to get it to show that there are 2 computers playing. There should be a way coding to have it right off the editor though just for turning in purposes

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.