My friend cant control his units, but he can see them

227Minutes

Reaction score
So in my map there are two forces with three colours on each. I gave my friend dark green units, so when we make the game, he goes on the other team and sets his colour to dark green. However he cant move or control his units - does anyone know why?

Also, is there any way to have the slots pre-set. Like say, it goes red green blue etc etc down - so you cant choose your colour, kind of like in dota?

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
The dark green units might be another player's unit, only with the drak green colour. Check if in anyway you set the units to other colours, or change ownership without changing colour, etc.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I think the units depend on the player, not the colour. So since Dark Green is Player 11 by default, I think you must be Player 11 to control them, not just Dark Green colour.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Well seeing as he:
he goes on the other team and sets his colour to dark green.

That's most likely the issue. But if you used Custom Forces then surely the only way to be DG is to be Player 11, that's what I meant. So it's sort of like 2 answers in one, if this is correct.

EDIT: Also, player start locations in Scenario > Player Properties may be important. So tick Fixed Start Location for all of them.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.