My Hero

Weyird

Reaction score
I have a hero and he has 3 abilities, but I need help with ideas for an ultimate that would work with him; or a basic ability idea and then I'll bump up one of the others to ulti level.

He plays kinda like old Storm panda from dota; relying on attack speed and mana regen.
His core ability is a chance to cast chain lightning on attack. The chance is equal to the percentage of his current mana - at full mana he has 100% chance to cast it. When it casts, it drains mana.

Ability 2: Storm's old ability that drains mana as long as it is activated, which increases his attack speed. (PS, anyone got a better way for me to do this spell? So far I'm just using an immolation based ability and a trigger that picks every hero with the buff every second and casts a 1 second long bloodlust on him. There a better way?)

Ability 3: The wonderful (and underused) mana regen part of rejuvenation. It regenerates mana instead of life, and for quite a while to, so it helps keep my hero at near max mana through the fight.

But I need inspiration for a final ability. Any ideas?

PS: My trigger skillz are not elite, and I hate using GUI or JASS or custom scripts and all that stuff. Plain simple triggers for me thank u very much. Or even a basic ability I haven't thought of

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
name[dono]
use all his current mana to deal an burst of energy that damage all units around 600range and have a chance of 5% to regen' 10% of all the units remained HPs combined
edit: sorry for that idea i will come with another one if i got one :)

T-Bonety

Reaction score
name (whatever you want)
hero uses a shockwave type move where any unit hit by the shockwave has a percent of his mana drained and given to your hero nothing happens if unit has no mana

jomik

Reaction score
PS: My trigger skillz are not elite, and I hate using GUI or JASS or custom scripts and all that stuff. Plain simple triggers for me thank u very much. Or even a basic ability I haven't thought of

GUI is probably the kind of triggers you're thinking of as plain simple triggers :p
Also, custom scripts is needed to clean leaks to make the spells less laggy :p

Happy

Reaction score
because your hero is built around mana i would make something like :

MANA GUARDS

when you cast it 3 mana guards appear and for every mana guard the hero gets every second X mana regen....and they can attack as well but not really high dmg.

or

MAGICAL SACRIFICE

your hero pays X HP (X = max mana - current mana) and fills up the mana...also the hero gets a mana regen of 100 per second for 5 seconds or something like that...so that its hardly impossible to lose mana.

i would do something like that.

i hope it helps...

greetz happy

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.