Crime Naked Woman Goes On Bloody Rampage After Boyfriend Refuses To Have Sex

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
An Arizona woman went on a naked rampage early Monday after her live-in boyfriend refused to have sex with her, police report.

Ashley Marie Prenovost, 24, was already intoxicated when her beau returned to the Glendale residence the couple shares with their four-month-old daughter. Prenovost, according to a court filing, “wanted to have sex with him and got naked.”

When her boyfriend declined to have sex, Prenovost became enraged, according to police. She allegedly punched two holes in a bedroom wall, and “punched a picture hanging on the wall in the hallway, causing glass to break and causing injuries to both of suspect’s hands.”

As Prenovost ran around inside the home, “she bled all over the floor in the master bedroom, hallway, common area by the front door and kitchen.” When cops arrived at the residence, a naked Prenovost attempted to flee through the garage.

Last edited:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
"Intoxication: has dangerous consequences" Just saying
Anyway, good nothing really happened to that child!

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
If you read the article it states that the child was hurt during her rampage.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I see. It doesnt matter to you whether a child gets hurt or not, as long as it stays alive nothing really happened to it.
Thats firecat logic right there.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I dont care what happens to those peasants. I just like to point out other peoples flaws.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
What flaws?
Nothing bad really happened "we should be glad over it"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.