NAZI Zombies!

Capndrs

Reaction score
MUI = Multi Unit Instanceable

(If an ability is in MUI, any amount of units can use it at the same time)

Ty. People use that all the time, I thought it was the Default Scripting made by Blizzard to make it easier to make maps lol.

Capndrs

Reaction score
mui means that the trigger will work if 2 or more units cast it at the same time
but each player will only have one unit each right? so that means it will only need to be mpi. but i'll make it more mui just for the hell of it
i'll try to get it done by the in awhile
Id rather try doing it in jass unless youd rather have it in gui?

You can use jass, just make sure you use comments to let me know what I have to customize for my map.

I may be away for a while so I may not respond to anythinhg for a bit.

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
actually, while i dont know how much help it may be to you... you can grab stuff off this map if you like. i never finished the map, but there might be something you may find useful for your zombie map if you are wanting to be in a building.

this map is basically intended for a first person shooter but i have removed all the triggers that allow you to walk around in first person view. take a good look at the way i have angled tables and objects sideways, upside down, angles, etc as well as barricaded doors with tipped tables. I also made a simple window barricade for the windows, it is unanimated but it looks pretty good if you use it right. it also uses alternate lighting which can make it look more eerie if used right which is why it is pretty dark in game.

I can upload the actual first person version of it if interested, but I am uploading the non fps one for the purpose of possibly helping you.

Capndrs

Reaction score
Hello, And thank you.
The building is welly put together, i will most likely pick and choose things from this. You wouldn't mind uploading the first peron one would you?

My map almost requires it =)

And where did you get those walls. There amazing!

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
I can try finding some place to upload the map with fps view included but its a somewhat bigger map file too big for attachment.

the walls I got from the hiveworkshop map called ultimate terrain 2.0 or something, they have been altered a bit though, like the window wall i made myself so I could fit the barricade i made into it. i would suggest checking out the ultimate terrain map if you want to make some good indoor environments as well as outdoor.

Capndrs

Reaction score
I can try finding some place to upload the map with fps view included but its a somewhat bigger map file too big for attachment.

the walls I got from the hiveworkshop map called ultimate terrain 2.0 or something, they have been altered a bit though, like the window wall i made myself so I could fit the barricade i made into it. i would suggest checking out the ultimate terrain map if you want to make some good indoor environments as well as outdoor.

Ok thank you!

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
hey,
well ive made it in vjass, im not 100% sure if its mui but im pretty sure
map attached, and i added comments for your understanding.
i can explain how it works if you need.

Capndrs

Reaction score
hey,
well ive made it in vjass, im not 100% sure if its mui but im pretty sure
map attached, and i added comments for your understanding.
i can explain how it works if you need.

So does it require newgen?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
See if you can find some of the maps that WindexisBack uploaded. Most of them have a lot of models that have good lighting and interiors, and they aren't the best looking models ever, but they have small file sizes and they do look pretty good. I've got two of them that I've found, well he actually gave me one, but yeah they are pretty nice. Especially the lighting pack he uploaded.

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
alright, heres the link to the map... i never finished it though so you can mainly just run around in the building in first person view, shooting etc doesn't do anything. don't know how much of help it will be looking at the code, i basically never got around to completing stuff and theres a lot of junk on it making it messy. ^_^

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=110325

when you test the map, youll prolly have to click a dialog at beginning, i never removed it out of laziness when i was working on it. doesnt matter what one you select.

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
ugh, dont thank me yet, my trigger does not work as intended, still buggy
i'll post an update if i can get it to work properly ><

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.