Need AI dev and more people to make a new kind of map!

Yanix

Reaction score
Hiya! I am Yanix and I am currently making Attack on the Lich King, AotLK will be a simple game, you will have a few players that are paladins or magicans, the game idea is that you will endure hard battles in about 20/15/10/5/ minutes to fight the Lich King wich is Arthas with a nice model. The Lick King will be AI and have some spells that work now and then that are kind of big ones and the players must time when to attack, when to flee and when to kill him.

Currently what I need :

an AI dev .

some more people to work with me.

There will be diffrent heroes to choose between :

Warlock of the Blackrock Clan - Small unit that is able to summon Lava minions and some Demons to attack the undead, got undead healing/damage spells.

Sorceress of Dalaran - Very good hero that is able to summon Phoenixes to help with the killing and is very much needed to kill the Lich King.

Fallen Paladin - Has Undead spells, mainly for summoning undeads but not be able to heal them! also has a few Holy powers to aid his fellow human friends.

Paladin of the Light - Paladin wich will use Holy powers to destroy undead units, have some great spells to kill alot of undeads in a few secs, alot of AoE spells!

Ex-Necromancer - this unit will be controlled by an AI so it will not be anyones, but when it has less then 70% HP, the players will be given an command to re-call it to the player whom used the command, this unit is very much powerful and needed in this game.

Lich - An Apprentice Lich that has set itself and all of its minions free to aid the players in their battle.

Spirit of Mal'Ganis - The spirit of the fallen Dreadlord Mal'Ganis wich was captured in a Urn that was made by the Lich King himself, used by Kel'Thuzad moments before he died.

Kel'Thuzad - A very powerful Necromancer of the dead, he will summon minions every so often you need it, but at a cost - once he has summoned all he can, the Lich King will be using him against you same way you did, but he will not come back to the players unless the players get the Tome of Undeath ; this will summon him back to you for another 7/6.5/5/4.5/3/1/0.5 minutes, the tome can only be bought once by 1 player, other players may buy tomes aswell but then the timer will just be going up, 1 tome contains 7 charges.

That will be all of the units, the map will be done for TFT and will be presumed Great :D

Hope you will join us!

Email : [email protected]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.