Need help with 2 things please

kungfuturte0

Reaction score
1) Haven;t used world editor in many months so forgot quite alot :( Decided to make a map and realised I have forgot many basic things... first off I'm trying to set a player variable so that I can show dialog boxes to all players who are users and playing. So I basically when I go on show Dialog to... instead of doing each individual player I want to select a variable called All_Players which will be all people who are both equal to player and equal to user not computers. I tried Set Variable but don't know what to do from there. This is goddamn easy so sorry for wasting your time :-(

2) Created a customer hero so I want to change the name from Sylanvas Windrunner to the users username i.e Kungfuturtle :) I would know how to do this but when I edit the proper names I cannot choose any options like in triggers. There must be a trigger to do this. Well obviously there is because its used in Polar Escape where you type what name you want and it changes?

Thanks guys and sorry for such basic questions. Should be easy for you atleast ;)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
1:
Code:
Set All_Players = Players in (All Players) matching (Matching Player) is Playing And (Matching Player) is Not Equal to Computer
Or something like that.

2:
Code:
Player - Set Name

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.