Need help with an Ability

Battle[StFh]

Reaction score
Hey, I wanted to make an ability that temporary adds +3 to your intelligence, at level 2 it should add 6, and level 3 it should add 9, but I don't know how to do it...

Can anyone help me?

I'd like to do it with the Object editor, so without Triggers...

Thanks in AdVanCe

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
TFT only...

Object editor>abilities>neutral passive>heroes>attribute bonus>do what you want ;)

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
In a temporary way you add the ability to the unit and after some time that you set you remove it.

Battle[StFh]

Reaction score
I tried that but I couldn't figure out how to do that if you have Read a Book on level 2...

You know how to fix that?

Darius34

Reaction score
What is Read a Book? Do you know how to do what Radiance suggested, with triggers? Please explain more.

Battle[StFh]

Reaction score
Ok, I just got stuck and really can't continue...

I'll explain:

I want an Ability called "Read a Book" which has 3 levels, at level 1 you will get +3 Intelligence, for 30 seconds, it costs 25 Mana. At Level 2 you will get +6 Intelligence for 35 seconds it costs 30 Mana. At Level 3 you will get +9 Intelligence for 40 Seconds, it costs 40 Mana.

I just can't succeed in doing this.. Anyone can explain very clearly what to do?

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Code:
Read a book
    Events
        Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Read a Book
    Actions
        Unit - Modify the Intelligence of (Triggering unit): Add (3 x (Level of Read a Book for (Triggering unit))
        Wait (25.00 + (5.00 x (Real(Level of Read a Book for (Triggering unit)))))
        Unit - Modify the Intelligence of (Triggering unit): Subtract (3 x (Level of Read a Book for (Triggering unit))

That's about it. I THINK Intelligence is not calculated in Real numbers, but if it is you will need to add Conversion - Convert Integer to Real function in order to access the level of the ability. Good luck ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.