Need hero spell ideas

Firezy

Reaction score
Ran out of ideas :\

All spells have 1 lvl and do an attribute based damage in my map
Code:
example
Mass Array - Hero makes the units around him confused dealing 2x STR and silencing them for 3 seconds

Evil Incarnate melee dps/tank str based
Sand Spider ranged dps/support agi based
Elementalist spell dps int based

+rep for good ideas:thup::thup:

nabbig2

Reaction score
Going with the hero that has the str and silence move, how about a nice stun.

Overpower: Stuns for 2 seconds, and deals damage if your strength is higher than theirs.

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Sand Spider:

Sand Blades:
The Sand Spider morphes into [AGI/[DEL](Level*2)[/DEL] 3] sand blades. The blades with attack any enemy that comes too close of the point where this was casted, dealing 15 damage per hit.

Lasts 30 seconds.
The Sand Spider may not recieve orders while casting this ability.
He will also not recieve damage.
(MAXIMUM OF 100 BLADES)

Basically, this hides the sand king and spawns a dummy that will cast Locust swarm with (any sand model you want) and some blood attack projectile (ex: stampede explosions).
That locust will have 100 levels, each level spawning (LEVEL) units, and before casting, an action will set its level to AGI/[DEL](level*2)[/DEL] 3

Edit: Nevermind the level part, just do Agi/3 or w/e

ZeratuelX

Reaction score
[Elementalist] Mind Nova
Deals 100+(INT)*(INT/50)^1.1 to all units in an area of 500. Reduces affected units' movement speed by 80% and attack speed by 90% for 3 seconds. Cooldown of 5 minutes.
Emits a silent but powerful nova that pierces the enemies' minds, disrupting their thought and causing immense pain. The more intense the mind, the more intense the pain.
Basically deals 100 base damage plus an equation of INT, in which the factor increase by a power of 1.1 every 50 INT. This basically works out so that pure magic users are significantly stronger using this spell than battle mages. On top of this, users with less than 50 INT will do almost no damage. So a damage table would look like:

INT -- DMG
0 -- 100
50 -- 150
100 -- 314
150 -- 602

Zealot

Reaction score
Soul Void

The Evil Incarnate manages to rip a target's soul out delaing Strenght/2 damage per second, during this time the energies of the target return to it but slowly, casuing it to be immbolized. Any unit that comes near the affected unit in a 700 AoE will lose 2 % of their health and mana per second and be unable to cast spells. The Evil Incarnate is Immune to all these effects and gains 25 % increased movement speed and attack speed. Last 6 seconds. The attack speed and moevement speed bonus last an additional 4 seconds if the target has less health remaining than you.

Basically deals 3 times your strenght to thew target in the course of 6 seconds, the affected unit is also immoblized and all units(inlcuding allies) will lose a maximum of 12 % of their health and mana if they stay near the unit and also get silenced, the caster is immune to all this and gains 25 % attack speed and movement speed for the duration, if the target has leass health than you then the movement speed and attack speed bonus is lenghtened up to 10 seconds.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Elementalist
Ice Volley
- Creates a volley of 5 ice bolts that deals [INT x 3] damage and slows down the enemy and deals [INT/2] DPS for [INT/5] seconds. (For the volley effect, think of it as a Forked Lighting spell with missiles!)

Chain Incineration
- Deals [INT x 4] damage to 8 enemy units in a chain and burning them for [INT] DPS within [INT/8] seconds.

Lightning Wrath
- Deals [INT x 5] damage to the target unit and [INT x3] damage to nearby enemy units within an AoE radius of 200. The target unit and nearby enemies will be Purged for [INT/6] seconds.

Evil Incarnate
Strength of Fury
- When activated, every time the Evil Incarnate attacks his opponent, the enemy gets knocked back and gets stunned for [STR/9] seconds, and deals [STR x 3] damage. Hate/Fury also increases 15 armor to the Incarnate, but it also decreases his attack speed by 25% and movement speed by 15%.

Stone Skin (Passive)
- The Evil Incarnate's skin becomes as hard as stone, giving him extra [STR/3] armor and 75% resistance against Spell/Magic Damage (Spell Shield).

Sand Spider
Sandstrike
- The Sand Spider burrows into the ground and whenever he attacks while burrowed, he casts Impale to the nearest enemy unit (like the Lurker from Starcraft: Broodwar), each impaled unit takes [AGI x 2] damage and stunned for [AGI x 9] seconds. While burrowed, the Sand Spider has 2x more HP regen and 50% more mana regen, and can't be seen unless he resurfaces.

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
@jonadrian619: [AGI x 9] second stun? Too overpowered, maybe?

For the Sand Spider:

Dust Trail (activated)
If activated, whenever the Sand Spider moves, he/she kicks up a cloud of sand behind him that lasts [AGI / 7] seconds and damages enemy units in the cloud by [AGI / 2] damage per second. Drains 20 mana per second.

Firezy

Reaction score
skimmed over most ideas good ones will read in more detail after I wake up and +rep those
:thup::thup:
keep em coming

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.