Need idea for a map

wechuks

Reaction score
So recently i found myself interested in WE. After playing around with it a little bit , i decided to make some actual map, but i dont have an idead what kind of map to make :confused:

So any ides woud be nice.
Well tha map shoudn't be too big/hard to make for beginner like me too...

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Bomberman? Lol I can help u with triggers. Maybe a minigame, custom heros DotA? XD.

D

D4 W0RK4

to start off if i was you start of with a td learn the triggers etc...thts what i did then move onto escapes or whatever you want but start off easy with a td learn triggers watch some youtube vids for help

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you are making a TD, I will refer you to this guide. It is really helpful for beginners.

wechuks

Reaction score
Oho its realy nice, still i like to figure things out myself but i guess it will be useful , thanks

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
lol I_RULE_YOU, i could always do it with u if ur interested. Ive got the idea for the trigs ready, a unit starts the effect of ability, create an item for the unit and drop it on the floor. Wait X seconds, remove item, create special effect, create dummy, cause dummy to damage area. Im thinking bombermans shld have 1 hp.

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
I may be interested in doing so, I know some trigger skills and I'm a complete master of object editor. Lemme know if you actually wanna do this.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.