need ideas for gameplay

jonagoo

Reaction score
im making a bioshock map and i need some ideas for gameplay like character models and stats, creature specs, items, powers, and so on pl.z stay true to bioshock though plz

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
There is an extensive gameguide for bioshock on gamespot you can find here. It also includes a review of all the enemies and weapons in the game, with pictures and descriptions of strengths, weaknesses and behaviour. If you base your map off the info in the game guide you should be able to come up with a pretty solid war 3 representation.

jonagoo

Reaction score
it will be like the halo recon games we will be split up and we will have to work our way to becoming strong enough to deal with atlas-fontaine
i was thinking of the only way to get money is to kill big daddis and harvest the little sisters (no rescueing) i have the triggers and everything for little sisters to be invulnerable until theryre big daddie has been killed and all over the map there will be splicers ranging in difficulty from thuggish to houdini's.
i jsut need more ideas for gameplay and help on getting the stats oh and thanks for that anyway MurderMode.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
yeah well stats and abilities can all be taken from the gameguide dude. Eg -

Big Daddy (Bouncer) -

Ability ideas :

The game guide says they have 3 methods of attack being - Charging, Swinging fists close range and Slamming the fists into the ground.

I'd say the charge and the slam could be abilities where as the swinging fists could just be a normal melee attack. Depending on your jass you could make the following spells -

Charge: The daddy charges his opponent, knocking him back and dealing large damage. (jass spell, u mite need some help with that one)

Fist Slam: based on the mountain kings thunderclap, the fist slam does small dmg but slows the enemies attack and movement speeds.

By the sounds of the game guide these guys are tough, so you'd give them alot of hp and armour, moderate agility and low intelligence. His armour type would be large and attack type normal.

Strategy wise, the gameguide says a player should try keep him stunned and place proximity mines to kill him, so you should make both stun abilities and mine items for the player to use.

That's just an example of one unit for the game, the game guide makes it so simple to come up with ideas. But yeah, if u don't want to use it then no hard feelings man ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.