Need opinion about change job trigger (Have FF map)

Kingdom

Reaction score
I used to play it a while ago... Even though i think the map is well crafted and i like the job system, i also think that the map is too short (not small) and depends on the job system to have it's lasting appeal which, in my opinion, fails badly since there are no random events (only recurring events), making the map very repetitive and boring once you've done all the quests.

ic3_water

Reaction score
I used to play it a while ago... Even though i think the map is well crafted and i like the job system, i also think that the map is too short (not small) and depends on the job system to have it's lasting appeal which, in my opinion, fails badly since there are no random events (only recurring events), making the map very repetitive and boring once you've done all the quests.

Do u know how to make change job system like FF ?

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
Your first post is all wrong. You are asking people to give their opinions about the map when I really think what you are asking is how does the map's job system work.

Try to be more specific with what you are asking and do it in more then 1 sentence. The more information you give about a problem or question, the easier it is to understand and the more likely it is that you will get a related response.

Don't get people to try a map and then decipher how the systems are done, instead explain (in depth) what kind of system you require.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.