Need skill idea :/

Running_dap

Reaction score
I'm making a DotA map, with custom heroes and items, and i have made a hero up to 70%, but i can't find any spell to complete him. Any ideas?
Agility Hero, melee, more like an assasin
Abilities:
a) Dark Void: Creates a mysterious void underneath an enemy unit, immobilizing him and dealing damage 75 damage per second for a set period of time.

b) Shadowstep: Allows the Shadow Assasin to vanish into the shadows, and move faster for a set period of time.

c) -Empty-: Tooltip missing! :p

d) Shadow Illusion: Conjures a shadow illusion that deals and receives normal damage. Duration increases per level.

I would prefer a passive skill, since he is an agility hero, and plus it would be pretty good if the illusion had a passive skill as well (a chance to do something maybe?).

Any ideas are welcome!

P

PurpleSnake

Shadow Rift: Sends pulses of energy damaging units in its path.

P

Pewberto

do something like shadow knives - the assassin throws deadly knives coated with a posion at a target

Running_dap

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that this hero is...a shadow (well supposed to be :p). I used the Avatar of Vengeance model. Btw I dont want an other Crowd Control Ability since he alreay has one.

P

PurpleSnake

hhmmm umm how bout

Shadow voodoo- Tracks target giving you full sight of it for 6 sec. Radius of sight around it up to 300

Onnings

Reaction score
I generally like to give heroes one passive ability at the first tier, in addition to two actives. Seeing you lack one, you could go the easy path:

Incorporeal

Increases the shadow's chance to avoid physical damage by by 10 / 15 / 20%.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
A passive ability ok!

Shadow Aura- Has a 5% chance of creating a shadow illusion.(increases with level) All units within the aura also have a lower% chance of creating a shadow illusion. The shadow illiusion has a special ability. Morph- kills the illusion to heal a unit up to 100hp.

So what do you think?

Running_dap

Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.