Need some help with map

djfatalm

Reaction score
Hello, I would like someone to help me fix a few things on my map, its HUGE and i'm not done with it yet and just BARELY started the triggering on it, but i would like someone here with knowledge of what they're doing to help me with my map, your name will go on loading screen unless u want different recognition =D thanks

Also, if you'd just like to help out, thats cool too but i'd like u to download the map first to help me =)

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
okay sure, il do abit.

but what kindof map is it?

what kindof trigger need to be done etc..?

djfatalm

Reaction score
leave ur yahoo/msn messenger username here and be on =) ill tell u when u get on =D i appreciate the help =)

sentrywiz

Reaction score
leave ur yahoo/msn messenger username here and be on =) ill tell u when u get on =D i appreciate the help =)

Visit my profile for the msn messanger. It is same as my name, just with @yahoo.com (And no that is my msn messager, I am a long-time user, when yahoo was possible on hotmail messanger =] )

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
um, dont use yahoo. and barely ever msn anymore. whats your email?

and could u give a hint as to what kindof map it is please.

ID-MINI

Reaction score
the only thing i care about is what kind of map is it. for example im a builder map kind of guy. or also im good at seige maps. just tell me and im perfectly willing to help.

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i suggest you edit the first post and give us more info about your map then more poeples will be interested in helping you out

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
yeah the type would be great to know.

um if your in need of a terrainer or some small section in triggering, i dont mind.

aslong as its not a waste of time and will never be completed. or it is just a stupid idea, in which case i shall not help.

but otherwise, yes. whats your emaiL?

---

EDIT: umm whats taking so long? do u need help with the map still?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.