Need team for new footman stylish map

Yanix

Reaction score
Me and my friend Saman ( also member of this site:thup:) have started ideas about making a map for TFT. It will be called War of the Liches Footy, the name can be changed :D but we need some people that have both RoC and TFT and are willing to chat over msn and exchange some codes and ideas and maybe even work a little on the map, I will be the real worker and I will be working with it a few hours per day. We do not need coders that are pro, we are not pro and we are not noobs so thats what we are looking for - someone thats bad but still able to do a good map. Add me on MSN if you wish to talk or something [email protected]

Cheers, Yanix

Edit: some info

Here is the info needed for the map.

Simple - You have 4 main buildings.

1: The Throne - Arthas throne that makes the unit Arthas strong/weak by the enemies destroying the 3 Dark Obelisks surrounding the Throne.

2: The Healers House - Undead Healers are created here, auto creation - 2 mins per healer.

3: Shrine of Gul'dan - Creates Death Knights wich are commanders and supporters, both caster and meele, also 1 heal.

4: Necromancers Den - Trains Necromancers wich will be summoners and able to summon diffrent units, such as Burning Archer, Archer of Arthas, Ranged Skeleton.

---------

Arthas - model of Arthas, this unit has diffrent spells and is able to create special Death Knights once he has the Book of Gul'dan.

-------------

Towers

4 Undead Towers will be protecting Arthas and will only dmg a unit until it has more then 60% hp left, then it will attack something else.

------------

Battleground

A few shops and a cool battleground in the middle.

-------------------------

People working on this:
HasslarN - Checks the map for any faults and replaces codes that are bad and simply makes sure the map is clean and nice. He has quit the WC3 playing but he was a very good mapper.

Yanix - I make the terrains, the units and so on and I will be the official worker, whomever that want to code with me is welcome to do so.

free_killing - Trigger making.

Kelvin87 - Helping with everything.

What we need:

Ideas, we need ideas to work from, the current ones are dull and plain, if this will get bigger it must have something thatll attract players to play it.

Yanix

Reaction score
Ow soz, heres the idea : You have 1 hero - Arthas, I have a model of him as blended with Lich King, Arthas will have some Scourge buffs and you will be having 2 necromancers with diffrent spells and the spells are ment to cost money and/or food and lumber. You summon units and u can then send them out for war, ofcourse the bases will be 3 maned and they will have 1 Undead tower per player, the defence towers wont be able to kill units in 1 hit but mearly make them weak. Arthas is ment to give buffs for war and he will be the one you must kill to win over that player. There will be item shops but only in Northrend style, and the items will be stuff from Northrend and also the necromancers and the units they summon will be custom with competly cusomized spells, some stuff may be too hard for me alone so anyone willing to help is thanked for helping :) well.. thats about it, here are some of the spells Arthas will have - Crie of Undeath ''Arthas shouts out an battle crie wich will strenghen all of his units with a 500% damage bonus, lasts 15 secs.'' - an customized noice will be played when doing that spell. Coldness of the North ''Arthas calls down cold, spiked chards seeking to destroy all of his enemies.'' - not yet complete but in progress. Last one - Horror of the Undead ''Arthas is able to bring fear into his enemies by his powers and makes them very fragile, all enemie units will get their Shield status to 0.'' This is only what we have thougt of so far, way more stuff to come :)

Edit: The map name is changeable, also I wana call it War of the Kings Footy instead since no liches will be in here..

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Ow soz, heres the idea : You have 1 hero - Arthas, I have a model of him as blended with Lich King, Arthas will have some Scourge buffs and you will be having 2 necromancers with diffrent spells and the spells are ment to cost money and/or food and lumber. You summon units and u can then send them out for war, ofcourse the bases will be 3 maned and they will have 1 Undead tower per player, the defence towers wont be able to kill units in 1 hit but mearly make them weak. Arthas is ment to give buffs for war and he will be the one you must kill to win over that player. There will be item shops but only in Northrend style, and the items will be stuff from Northrend and also the necromancers and the units they summon will be custom with competly cusomized spells, some stuff may be too hard for me alone so anyone willing to help is thanked for helping :) well.. thats about it, here are some of the spells Arthas will have - Crie of Undeath ''Arthas shouts out an battle crie wich will strenghen all of his units with a 500% damage bonus, lasts 15 secs.'' - an customized noice will be played when doing that spell. Coldness of the North ''Arthas calls down cold, spiked chards seeking to destroy all of his enemies.'' - not yet complete but in progress. Last one - Horror of the Undead ''Arthas is able to bring fear into his enemies by his powers and makes them very fragile, all enemie units will get their Shield status to 0.'' This is only what we have thougt of so far, way more stuff to come :)

Edit: The map name is changeable, also I wana call it War of the Kings Footy instead since no liches will be in here..

1) Can you Jass? or is it GUI?

2) Where are you guys from?

3) I am not good to english gramma.. (I am from denmark)

Because the map sounds interesting ;)

Yanix

Reaction score
1) Me and my friend just code with the flow so we dont know anything about Jass and I dont know what GUI meens in editor but I do know what it meens in general.. but we simply wana make the map easly and clean.

2) Both from Iraq (buuu:p) and we currently both live in Sweden.

3) Im just 14 :p

And yes this map is interesting, Ive allways been a fan of the Lich King and Arthas and allways loved Frostmourne and then this idea poped up, me and my friend just wana make it known like normal footys or dota.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
1) Me and my friend just code with the flow so we dont know anything about Jass and I dont know what GUI meens in editor but I do know what it meens in general.. but we simply wana make the map easly and clean.

And yes this map is interesting, Ive allways been a fan of the Lich King and Arthas and allways loved Frostmourne and then this idea poped up, me and my friend just wana make it known like normal footys or dota.

i'm in if you can speak swedish :p add me on msn if you wish

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score

I wanna help you with the triggers!
I am 13 years old..
I just added you to msn! :D

Yanix

Reaction score
@Polo, jaha du :p här har vi en svensk, har addat dej, btw vad kan du göra?

@Free, Hiya :p

Yanix

Reaction score
Everyone that help out by a single line of code will be in credits :p

Edit: Also, this map will get started in 5-7 days, this is for we need to get some nice models and check the code and so on.

Yanix

Reaction score
Bump

I have started working on this map and we have some ideas of what to make, expect a 6 player (3V3) map in about 3-7 days, once we have figured it out it wont take to long ;)

Yanix

Reaction score
Bump

We are 30% done with this map, if all goes like the plans an beta will be downloadeble in a few days, it will take far more time to make it more fun and going out of beta with it.

Anyone that are able to help with anything is welcome to add me at [email protected] and help me and the others.

Edit: Here is an early mini map, it is not like normal Footy and it is yet to be tested and re-terriend and such

http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mindb3.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.