Need Units Idea!

Hot

Reaction score
So in my map i will have lots of Gahter units (Like Peasants) and because my bad fanatasy i have a hard time comming up with Names,Modelfile,Strength and so on...

Heres an example, Wood Cutter, Moderate Gahter rate slow movement speed and high Gather capacity.

+rep for any good idea

storgaard

Reaction score
So in my map i will have lots of Gahter units (Like Peasants) and because my bad fanatasy i have a hard time comming up with Names,Modelfile,Strength and so on...

Heres an example, Wood Cutter, Moderate Gahter rate slow movement speed and high Gather capacity.

+rep for any good idea

Worker,Miner,Slave,

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Name:Tortured Miner
Description:Captured after a pillage against a tiny village, these miners are very weak, however come in extremely cheap numbers.
Effects:Cheap. Slow gather rate. Small capacity.

Name:Snobby Lumberjack
Description:These posh, yet filthy, lumberjacks desire respect, yet do a fantastic job. But everybody knows, respect is money!
Effects:Expensive. Extreme gather rate. Moderate capacity.

Name:Wrestler
Description:These extremely powerful lumberjacks are useful but dangerous. They come in cheap numbers but tend to riot alot.
Effects:Fast gather rate. High capacity. Moderate Price. % Chance to turn hostile in groups of over 2 (when they are near eachother).

Name:Homeless
Description:As they have no pride, they can be trained to a muscular state, however using your own citizens reduces moral.
Effects:Decreases Moral. Cheap. Moderate gather rate. Moderate capacity.

Name:Robot WOOD-CHUCK
Description:Robots are very efficient, but extremely expensive and tend to break down.
Effects:Expensive. Extreme gather rate. Extreme capacity. Break down after 5 minutes.

Name:Deforester
Description:A huge machine which can wipe out a forest in minutes, the construction of these cause lots of riots.
Effects:Extremely Expensive. Best gather rate. Best capacity. Increase pollution. Decrease happiness.

Name:Drug Animals
Description:These test subjects pumped with dangerous hormones and drugs, come cheaply from breeding farms and do work as well as 3 drunk 25 year old men.
Effects:Decreases Moral. Increases pollution. Reduces Livestock. Extreme gather rate. Moderate capacity. Cheap.

My Levels I used:

Money: Cheap, Moderate, Expensive
Gather Rate: Slow, Moderate, Extreme, Best
Capacity: Slow, Moderate, Extreme, Best

Hot

Reaction score
Thx Hydra Nice ideas i will rename some of them so they fit my map better :p

EDIT: i cant give u rep now i will later

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Clockwerk Goblin

Money: Highly Expensive
Gather Rate: Best
Capacity: Big
Move Speed: really slow

:D sorry for my bad english ...

Finestdeath

Reaction score
Gathering Speed Variation: Extremely Slow, Slow, Moderate, Fast, Extremely Fast
Movement Speed Variation: Extremely Slow, Slow, Moderate, Fast, Extremely Fast
Capacity Variation: Small Treshold, Medium Treshold, Large Treshold, Unlimited Treshold (Something like Night Elf's Wisps)
Price Variation: Low, Moderate, High
Gathering Type: Gold, Lumber

Nature's Soul
Gathering Speed: Extremely Fast
Movement Speed: Slow
Capacity: Unlimited Treshold
Pirce: Moderate
Gathering Type: Lumber
Special abilities: Nature's Fury
Ability Description: Every 3 minutes, there is a chance that Mothers Nature's Servants will appear beside your Nature's Soul. Her servants will began to destroy your Nature's Soul (Serves as an early warning). For every Nature's Soul destroyed, the servant gains additional damage. After all of the Nature's Souls are destroyed, the servant will began attacking your structures.
Description: A soul from nature itself. Gathers at a rapid rate. However, harvesting too much lumber will cause Mother Nature to unleash her fury. Best to use these Souls only when needed.

Goblin Blaster
Gathering Speed: Moderate
Movement Speed: Fast
Capacity: Moderate Treshold
Price: Low
Gathering Type: Gold
Special Abilties: Plant Mine
Ability Description: As a self-defense, these Goblin Blasters can plant a mine that deals x damage.
Description: These Goblin Blasters are extremely careful about their own safety. They always carry an extra explosive. When in grave danger, they will use this explosive to deal some damage to their enemies, or at least halt them.

Wizard Slave
Gathering Speed: Fast
Price: Moderate
Gathering Type: Gold
Special Abilties: Gold Creation
Ability Description: The wizard is able to create gold from the air.
Description: The wizard is too physically weak to mine. However, the wizard is able to create gold from the air.

Time Shifter
Gathering Speed: None
Price: High
Gathering Type: Lumber
Special Abilties: Time Shift <Channeling>
Ability Description: When cast upon an area, the Time Shifter will make an area go back in time. After a few seconds, a few trees from millions of years ago will appear. These trees are much larger, and have higher lumber capacity. The moment the Time Shifter breaks the channeling, the trees will disappear. While casting Time Shift, will give an aura that increases the movement speed of nearby units to the max.
Description: The Time Shifter is unable to harvest any resources. However, he has the ability to make resources appear. Not only that, he can enhance the speed of nearby units, making them harvest even faster.

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Wisp

MoveSpeed: Extremley fast.
Gathering Speed: Normal.
Capacity: Normal.
Pirce: Big.
Gathering Type: Lumber.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.