Negative food somewhat showing

Xain

Reaction score
So im working on a Karma system in a sense that your food (sense I thought it could go negative) can go up or down. Im working on the Upkeep thing atm, but for some reason I get this bug when I kill someone for neg karma (aka -1 food, starting obviously at 0 food/karma) Heres a pic to describe.

attachment.php

Notice how the tooltip displays it properly (I killed more people to test) any ideas?

Attachments

• Halp.bmp
    374.1 KB · Views: 163

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Or you could make your neutral point at 100 instead of at 0 bad karma would just be below 100 instead of negative

Xain

Reaction score
Or you could make your neutral point at 100 instead of at 0 bad karma would just be below 100 instead of negative

I did just that =P

Is there a way to make the Upkeep tooltip a normal tooltip, just say like This is your karma level, without all the extra crap.

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
I did just that =P

Is there a way to make the Upkeep tooltip a normal tooltip, just say like This is your karma level, without all the extra crap.

Yes, but its REALLY complicated. It took me like a week lol. :) Good luck, it is possible, but it's alot of messing around with Game Interface.. Under 'Advanced' settings. (To remove something, use space).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.