Neutral Hostile Hero won't fully channel spell...

AbsoIuteZero

Reaction score
Ok so I'm making a Dungeon Crawler map and I have a boss fight similar to the Shade of Aran fight from Kara in WoW(he stands in the center of a circular room and casts spells for the most part). One of his spells is based on the Blizzard spell but has a much larger AoE, deals more damage, and has 10 waves, and 30 second cooldown. I have a trigger set up for when he takes damage he casts the spell at the center of the room hes standing in but it seems no matter how I trigger it he only casts it for about 2 waves worth, and then stops channeling the spell and just stands there - he doesn't even use normal attacks. I tried putting said unit(Maledictus) under my control and using the spell manually and it works fine as long as i don't interrupt the spell of course. Not sure why this is. Any help would be greatly appreciated and +rep of course. :)

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
That is Neutral Hostile behaviour for you.... :( EDIT: What is Dungeon Crawler btw?

Make the player 12 slot become "Neutral Hostile", and try that.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
you might be able to use a dummy that is neutral hostile to cast the spell. You could pause your boss for the duration of the spell, but I don't see why he would stop channeling. That's weird. Although I'm not familiar with using neutral hostiles because I don't have the patience to make a dungeon crawler.

AbsoIuteZero

Reaction score
Sweet that worked - making the unit a Computer player fixed that issue. Oh and a Dungeon Crawler, at least from what I understand of it is a map where you and your party try to get from point A to point B in a dungeon type area. There are boss fights at certain points and they drop epic lootz. (A lot like an instance in WoW) +Rep and tell you what - I'll throw in a hug as well.<3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.