Other New Final Fantasy Map

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
The game is at the stage where a demo was released. , and I am planning on hosting the demo later today, for those interested.

P

PooEater

sounds cool, well, thanks, you should contact me and lemme test, hellz yeah.

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
Ok, battle system is just fine now, still no storyline.
Please help, I want the storylinr to be interesting, but simple enough it can be put into a wc3 map.
BAM, can any1 help me with a scheme for pheonix downs (reviving and such)

Thanks,

PS: I just got Kefka Signature laugh, the perfect sound.

F

Fame.

Some of the more popular series were FF7, FF8.. They even created a movie for FF7. Why not include them.. Cloud is only powerful only if you make him powerful.. this is of course your map..

In my oppinion FF7 and FF8 were very popular.. if you dont include them in this map.. well your map might not be very entertaining to play...

Personaly I would love to see a good FF8 story involved in this map.. but then again it is your map....

But truly who is this map for.. your own enjoyment or people who actualy play your map?

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
I tried the demo, but there's something wrong with the tonic, it casts holy light so can't be cast on your self but can be cast on the spiders, and I don't think this was meant so.

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Some of the more popular series were FF7, FF8.. They even created a movie for FF7. Why not include them.. Cloud is only powerful only if you make him powerful.. this is of course your map..

In my oppinion FF7 and FF8 were very popular.. if you dont include them in this map.. well your map might not be very entertaining to play...

Personaly I would love to see a good FF8 story involved in this map.. but then again it is your map....

But truly who is this map for.. your own enjoyment or people who actualy play your map?

^ Totally agree.

If this is for your own enjoyment, do whatever you want;

But if this is for the enjoyment of others, a lot of fans are going to be disappointed when they see minimal characters they recognize/remember.

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
I am including characters from 7-8, I just am not including cloud, because "this is my game", and I personally, don't like him at all. I'll be putting in Characters such as Yuffie and Barret because "this is my game", I like them a lot. And as for ff8, Im puttin in squall, because he is quite simply, the best FF main character ever (in my opinion)

BTW, the demo is currently waiting for approval (again), I accidentally posted it in the AOS section. Check the first post for the link to the demo.

The version of the demo has been updated (tonics and heals work now, HOST WITH FRIENDS BY All MEANS)

F

Fame.

Again why the big hype? if this is for your own enjoyment then why the explosion of hey look its a new fff map.. I mean in my oppinion I thought the map was for the serious final fantasy fans. But to my knowledge true final fantasy fans would love any game that involves their favorite heroes dont exclude heroes cus of your idea of the perfect "Final Fantasy Fan". If this is for your own enjoyment please dont make such a big hype. Cus to be honest i was fairly dissapointed when I saw that Cloud wasnt in it.. Just because without Cloud their is no final fantasy

:rolleyes:

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
i didnt once say this was just for my own enjoyment, it is, but also for the enjoyment of others. I just said, that since I'm the one making the map, I'm allowed to be biased, and put in what I want. And i just hope some people like it. All this hype is because I want people to get excited over the map.
I don't like cloud, but I can't say he wasn't strong, so I know that without pumping his ass up, he'd seem pathetic, plus, the ff7 fanboy army would fight over him, if 2 of them ever happened to be in the game at the same time, and one would leave, game over. Plus, like I said, the characters from 7-8, really had no class, since you could customize them to be whatever you wanted, I mostly want characters with a easily distinguishable class(dragoon, black mage etc.)

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
Although I doubt any of you care, this map is NOT dead, I just havent been to thehelper in a while, I'm just posting this in case at least ONE person cares.
I also posted a beta for my map Obelisk Seal. Check it out.
ps:
Although the games story is next to nonexistent, the actual gameplay aspect is filling out nicely, expect a beta (storyline) before Fall (long time because although I havent given up mapping, I do it less frequently.)

Edit:
I also hope it is okay to bump 2 of my older threads back up at once.

ff7Valentine

Reaction score
I downloaded your demo and I like the start.
Are you still working on this project?

I would love to help you and/or get some help in return.
Heres a video of how my battle system works:
Battle Demo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.