New!!! Fire Emblem Ultimate

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
New!!! Fire Emblem Ultimate RPG Campaign

All Hallo there! I intend to make a unique map over Fire emblem GBA and i need help (better help if any1 knew of the game) in ideas (but all ideas accepted).It will be Divided into Chapters.
In this map, you find more heroes while you press on on your quest.The map is like a Campaign type, with quests and Cinematics.
Adding Save/Load code...
Heroes models custom downloaded from wc3sear.ch

Eliwood.young Marquess Pherae.A very fine leader. --Model file:
Lyn.young Marquess Caelin who lost her parents by bandits of Ganelon mountains.Seeks revenge.--Model file:
Matthew.Thief and Ositian spy helping Eliwood to find his father.Casually demeanoured.--Model file:
Sain.young-cazanova-cavalier in Caelin who flirts young beauties. --Model file:
kent.young-cavalier in Caelin.Friend with Sain-and his advisor on not to mess around with girls. --Model file:
Hector.Young future Marquess Ositia-closest friend with Eliwood.A noble brute --Model file:
Ninian:
Dorcas:A mercenary originally fighting to find money and cure his wife. --Mf:
Florina:A 14year-old pegasus knight helping Lyn to eran her living.Very shy. --Mf:
Guy:A swordman that yearns to be the master of swords.Swift and dashing. --Mf:
Oswin:A man of faith loyal to Hector.He protects him at all costs. --Mf: Commander.mdx
Rebecca:A very cute archer from Pherae, trying to follow Eliwood on his quest, and searches for her lost brother, Dan. --Mf:
Serra:A cleric from Ositia, trendy and with staggering tongue, Sera provides humour to all. --Mf:
Pent
Louise
Raven
Priscilla
Jaffar
Lloyd
Linus
Ephidel
Rath
Farina
Wil
Nils
Carla
Bartre
Legault
Kenneth
Jerme
Ursula
Athos
Nergal
Sonia
Limstella
Darin
Erk
Dart
Hawkeye
Canas[/COLOR]
Storyline for Chapters 1-3:After 1 million years of the world war with humans and Dragons called the Scouring has passed and Dragons have vanished from the Realm.Now, in the plains of Sacae (territory in the world called Elibe) one young girl, Lyndis mourns her parents, when a night with a strom, she finds a wandering tactitian (YOU!) and helps you....
FIRE EMBLEM ULTIMATE
Current Chapters of the serie: 1-3
SUGGESTIONS:I need suggestions about items and quests.
Please, if you don't know the game, don't avoid to post suggestions.It is up to me if they are not of help :)

Attachments

• FEFlorina.jpg
    FEFlorina.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 278
  • FELyn.jpg
    FELyn.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 538
  • Eliwood.jpg
    Eliwood.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 310
  • FeHector.jpg
    FeHector.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 432
V

VG Emblem

You're missing Legault, who was the single greatest Assassin and nearly the best character in the game.

I thought I would eventually do a Fire Emblem map. But more just the theme and not a specific game. More like trying to re-create the play style in WarCraft III because in the real ones you can't actually do full-fledged multi-player besides the arena.

Good luck, I guess...

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Sry, missed more (farina, Isadora Bartre, Wil, Nils) but never mind for now.Will u help me? (I will tell of my plan on this map by PM)

V

VG Emblem

Sorry, but no can do. My map requires my full attention for now. Best of luck to you and I can probably test/give suggestions sometimes, I guess.

N

NewMapper24

Sweet i luv fire emblem thats one of the greatest games if u need anyhelp just tell me

sorry i don't no where u get the models but if u need help just say so

G

Gravedigger

wc3.sear.ch is the best site to get models but I don't think anyone made any fire emblemn ones.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
A >bump<

I need help from others than those aware of Fire Emblem: I would want some1 to tell me how to do this:
How can I do it that the camera moves in a down positioned way

N

NewMapper24

they have that camera thing on the triggers section on this site. look under unit triggers. and some of the abilities are on there way. lmao i just gotta start playing that thing again to get the flow of things. ill pm back to you after i get some ideas

N

NewMapper24

i REALLY wana see how it looks if u need me to help u with any triggers and stuff im game. and i wont be like those other people that try to hi-jack other peoples threads :D

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Well, then this is 4 you.I want an ability that gives a chance to slow enemy and while slowed, that he will take bonus dmg...can u figure it out?
EDIT:EDITED 1st POST

V

VG Emblem

So, how's progress so far? When it's ready I would love to beta-test, public or otherwise. :D Then I can give suggestions/ideas on what to improve on since I have no idea what it is right now, really.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
VG Emblem said:
So, how's progress so far? When it's ready I would love to beta-test, public or otherwise. :D Then I can give suggestions/ideas on what to improve on since I have no idea what it is right now, really.
VG emblem, you are about to be my beta tester in final thought...
PS: 3ekarfotos don't double-post, it'll ruin your rep and don't spam as well...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.